All things related to the Sony Playstation platforms

I bet you never open yours.
See my last post above, same answer. Kind of losing my care of games. Don't know what is happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
See my last post above, same answer. Kind of losing my care of games. Don't know what is happening.
lost-mojo.jpg

@C Pav did you get an email from Amazon for some sort of promotion code since we bought Shadow of the Colossus? What is that about?

So I basically got screwed on my copy. Amazon dun goofed. I have no clue where my package is. It was suppose to be sent overnight like @C Pav copy. So I got on with chat and he said he would credit me $10 for my trouble, I am happy with that, then I get a thinking saying they refunded me $79.98, I only paid $39 I think for it. I have no clue what is going on.

Talked to an Amazon rep this morning, they have not only refunded my money, but said I can keep the game for free for my troubles. Problem is you can't buy it anymore, but they swear that it is still on it's way, so we will see.

So after 4 different people and even speaking to a supervisor, I will not be getting my item that I pre-paid for all the way back in December because they lost my package. Somehow it is my fault. The last lady basically told me I was out of luck and refunded my money and said there was nothing they could do. So much for pre-ordering an item to guarantee to get yourself a copy. Yes I am angry I spent 3 hours going back and forth this morning.

Might have some good new. Basically I have been out of luck obtaining my copy. My package has basically been lost. Well for the heck of it I thought I would check the tracking number even though it hasn't had movement since Monday, low and behold it was received in another state this morning. Doesn't have any more info than that but at least it's something!

Well it happened, I actually got my game!

PS4 Pro, worth it or not?

PS4 Pro, worth it or not?
Do you have a PS4 or not?  If you have one, it probably isn't worht the price to "upgrade".  If you have a 4K television you might see some slightly better graphics on a couple games.  It doesn't have a 4K BD drive, so no upgrade there.  You may see some slightly faster load times.  If you didn't have a PS4 and the extra money is worth it for a bit faster load times, then maybe get a pro.  if you already have a PS4, I wouldn't upgrade unless you play it a LOT.This is the same basic spiel I give for an Xbox One X vs Xbox one S - but the X is a much bigger upgrade in terms of graphics and speed, so while there are reasons to upgrade (especially for 4K on the X), the cost savings of the S are better for someone that spends a bit to a fair amount of time gaming, and there's fewer reasons to worry about a Pro.

It doesn't have a 4K BD drive, so no upgrade there.
What were they thinking!Ya at least wit the X they stuck a 4k drive in it. Ya I think I will just still with my standard PS4, like you said if I didn't have one already then jump to it. Considering I don't have a 4k tv, it's somewhat a waste of money.

To me the Pro is a big NO. Nothing really is amazing from it since I have the old standard PS4 and the improvements are so minimal. I still have the itch to try VR but not for the price.

Knock the XBox all you want @nodle but going from my old XBox One to the X the improvements are very noticeable. Decrease in load times are easily noticeable and graphics when you can crank up full HDR and 4k is amazing.

I feel like @C Pav not wanting to open my Shadow of the Colossus since it's so hard to come by now.

There you go @C Pav.

PSVR-755x425.jpg

I played though Never Alone all day yesterday and beat it. I thought there was a post on it, because I could had sworn @ndboarder played it. Anyways it was decent and simple for what I payed for it.

I am really considering a PS4 Pro now. At first the lack of 4k drive bothered me, but then I though "when would I have time to site down and watch a 4k movie anyways?"

If'n you want one get one.  Do you play the PS4 quite a bit currently?  You'll get some slightly better graphics and minor but measurable load time increases.  I wouldn't spend the cash to upgrade a console unless you spend a fair amount of time on it. 

If'n you want one get one.  Do you play the PS4 quite a bit currently?  You'll get some slightly better graphics and minor but measurable load time increases.  I wouldn't spend the cash to upgrade a console unless you spend a fair amount of time on it. 
Did you get the Xbox one X? Of course you did, your just like me. You always wanted the best of the best even if it means 1fps more, and one more blade of grass rendered. It's just in our blood.

Back