Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Lost in Space

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I was surprised I couldn't find a thread on this Netflix series. We enjoyed the first season. I just saw the other day that Season 2 will come out on Christmas Eve 2019.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
It's the Robinson family and all that, so yeah probably. I don't know how much it directly follows any previous shows.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Season 2 launched a couple days ago. With the holidays, I haven't had a chance to start yet. Did you ever watch Season 1 @nodle ?

I'll probably start the second season tonight or tomorrow evening.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Season 2 launched a couple days ago. With the holidays, I haven't had a chance to start yet. Did you ever watch Season 1 @nodle ?

I'll probably start the second season tonight or tomorrow evening.
No but I did see it advertised after The Witcher got over. I was going to actually start last night to watch since I need a new series. But I think I will tonight.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
The first couple episodes of season 2 were alright, I still haven't had a chance to get further into the season though. I could've done without the one lady the Robinson's have with them. Dr. Smith or whatever the characters name is - can't stand the character

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I could've done without the one lady the Robinson's have with them. Dr. Smith or whatever the characters name is - can't stand the character
You and me both. I will admit though she acts her part really good and you hate her.