Stocks and investments

Those aren't for me. All yours.
I'll make sure to bump this next week so you can take yourself out back and hit your own nuts with a shovel.

I'll make sure to bump this next week so you can take yourself out back and hit your own nuts with a shovel.
Come up with something that's not a weed stock and I'll take it into consideration. I can't do those.

Come up with something that's not a weed stock and I'll take it into consideration. I can't do those.
Sorry bro, that is what is hot right now. There is a demand for it especially medical wise. If your not interested I heard this is a great time to invest in watermelons. They are a hot commodity in winter.

Dat Johnson & Johnson stock. Probably doesn't help that it came out that they have known that baby powder causes cancer all along. Get ready for even more lawsuits.

This is the worst start to a December for the stock market since the Great Depression

giphy.gif

Yep, things look bad. Great depression? Guess Democrats and millenials that don't like to work, are trash lazy and just don't care about America got their wish.

Wow I can't believe the feds raised the interest rate again! I didn't think that they would. Man it seems like the last 3 years they keep bumping it up. I can't figure out what they are thinking? The economy isn't all that great if you ask me. Guess they want more money?

Wow I can't believe the feds raised the interest rate again! I didn't think that they would. Man it seems like the last 3 years they keep bumping it up. I can't figure out what they are thinking? The economy isn't all that great if you ask me. Guess they want more money?
Almost like sabotage :unsure:

Notice the bipolar stock market these days, roller coaster of high ups and downs. This trend surely will lead to a big up or down sometime soon, no?

I have been hearing from word of mouth (locally) and all over the internet that 2019 my be the next big 'Great Depression'. We shall see I guess.

Stocks, Oil, and Bitcoin must be doing a limbo party. :cool:

Looks like another good day.

giphy.gif

Expect many more wild swings in the market this year.

giphy.gif

Back