Like Beryl?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Just tried out this little app for windows, does the windows rotation thing.

Warning sites getting really hammered right now...

LINK

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
503 Service Temporarily Overloaded

The requested URL '/fichiers/yodm3D/yodm3D.zip' is temporarily overloaded. Please try again later.

...Now the dude's gonna wanna charge for it.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
503 Service Temporarily Overloaded

The requested URL '/fichiers/yodm3D/yodm3D.zip' is temporarily overloaded. Please try again later.

...Now the dude's gonna wanna charge for it.
Keep trying you will get in.

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
Oh crap! that Beryl is cool!

I was using Topdesk from www.otakusoftware.com/topdesk/ for awhile

I have Beryl on my 'pod.  I'll see how well it runs from there at work.

I have Beryl on my 'pod.  I'll see how well it runs from there at work.
Not enough video memory at work. 

I tried it here...what the hell does this thing do?  It gives me more desktops?  This is pretty cool!  You can change the background on each desktop.  Neat...  So how do I convince them at work to load more ram....

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I gave this a go on my work laptop.  Pretty sweet I guess.  Give you the whole cube effect at least.  Too bad it is missing some of beryl's functionality, such as being able to 'wrap' windows around the corners of the cube.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I gave this a go on my work laptop.  Pretty sweet I guess.  Give you the whole cube effect at least.  Too bad it is missing some of beryl's functionality, such as being able to 'wrap' windows around the corners of the cube.
Plus you miss the wobbly effect for windows which i thought was cool. Still ain't to bad for free i guess.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Plus you miss the wobbly effect for windows which i thought was cool. Still ain't to bad for free i guess.
Yeah for freeware it is decent.  Now that I stop to think what else to say, then again... did you pay for Beryl?  Or the OS that it runs on?