Life Lessons...

Ludacris

Fluxoid's Doctor
Members
....so the woman comes over just before I have to go to work.  She makes me dinner, then I give her a hand job.  The hand job turns into a quicky, and we are making love on the living room floor (meanwhile accidently spilling the dinner dishes).  So that's done and I'm off to work.  Still plesently distracted by our sex-capade, I totally get into a motor vehicle collision.  In the process of merging into on comming traffic, I side swiped the car in front of me that attempted to merge before me, but woosed out and instead just pulled up and over.  I'm watching the on-comming traffic assuming that he was merged in all ready, I find my break to merge and smashy, smashy, I hit him.  I'm still on cloud 9 from being fucked 10 minutes ago.  I pull over, go talk to the guy, apologize, give him my insurance and contact info, and go on my way.  Still on cloud 9.  It dawns on me later that, I didn't get any of his information.  I just know it was a hunter green '98 intrepid. 

The damage on my car was minimal, just I nice scrape on the passanger door and some new mounting needed for the side mirror which was knocked off the mounting (however, not broken).  The moral of the story is, DON'T DRIVE 10 MINUTES AFTER SEX.  YOU'RE NOT THINKING RIGHT YET!.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Hmmmm, that's the first time I've ever heard it called a hand job in context of pleasuring a woman.  At any rate, shitty deal ludes.  However, you do drive like a crazy bastard.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Did that really happen to you? :shock: Takes me about 30 minutes to figure out where i am again.