Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Let's talk Legos

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I have always loved Legos, I miss all the old sets that I use to have. I just ordered this massive beast because it has been in my cart since the beginning of the year and I was waiting for it to come on sale. I want to build it with my daughter. Anyone else like Lego sets?

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Legos you say? I got that set a while back when Amazon had a nice sale on it. Same for the Ghostbusters garage/house set. Really want the original Ecto 1 to go with it but hard to find. Have a lot of other nice sets to go with all my old ones I had as a kid which are great to hand down and build with son.

He kind of has lost interest though. I mean he likes to build them if we get them but after that it's to the shelf or storage and then collect dust.

Must thank you again for the ones you gave me a long time back when you moved along with the large collection of games.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Must thank you again for the ones you gave me a long time back when you moved along with the large collection of games.
I forgot about that. Well I knew that you had a boy, I don't. They weren't doing me any good. I have bought a few small sets for my daughter, but as a girl she just doesn't seem all that interested in them. This rocket is more about the time together spending putting it together, and in a way probably more for me. It is large when it's assembled.