All things related to the Xbox platforms

Dam that is sexy. @ndboarder , @C Pav you getting one?

E9qeo3DUcAE1Eay

No, I'm not gonna buy another Series X just to have the different look. It is good looking though. If you were to get the Halo Infinite console and controller though, I think you would need to complete the set with the Halo Elite V2 controller as well

est-Buy-Amazon-GameStop-More-August-30-September-5.jpg

Are the Xbox systems still had to get? Coworker said there is still a chip shortage making them tough to purchase.

Are the Xbox systems still had to get? Coworker said there is still a chip shortage making them tough to purchase.
I believe both the new Xbox and Playstations are hard to find.

[No message]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure would like to hit the prison showers again with @C Pav . This soap ain't gonna drop itself.

Thought you sold your system and cancelled game pass?
Tales of Arise is out and sounds like the best Tales to date!

Need them to hurry up and release more Xbox Series X consoles on multiple platforms so I can have the opportunity to try to snag one before they're all purchased again by scalpers.

Ya quite a few of our members were lucky enough to grab one the first wave around. Do you have another other consoles @Prometheus?

Just an Xbox One X. I have a PS4 that I never play, managed to snag one of the Darth Vader versions back when it first came out.

Nice, those were a pretty sweet model. Ya this GPU shortage is really affecting consoles this year as well, plus the demand in the Xbox and PS5 has not let up. Christmas is going to be a mad rush to get your hands on these consoles I’m afraid.

What are those games even? Come on bruh! Not my style.

I could get into a new Costume Quest this Halloween"]@C Pav[/uSER] @ndboarder?
That would be awesome.  Not going to happen, but would be great to see another.  Double Fine did just release PsychoNauts 2 at the end of August, so there's that (haven't tried it or the first myself) - but doubt they've been working on anything else while on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be awesome.  Not going to happen, but would be great.
Agreed but a new Costume Quest woudl just be amazing. Somethign about the simple older school art and easy to play design. Just wonderful.

If I am not mistaken, didn't Costume Quest 2 come as a surprise when it was released? I remember talking about they game like we do each year right before Halloween and then a week before Halloween they released the game and surprised everyone. You would think it would be a easy game to program like @C Pav said the art style and gameplay is pretty basic, but fun. I did see it's on Game Pass last night.

If I am not mistaken"]@C Pav[/uSER] said the art style and gameplay is pretty basic, but fun. I did see it's on Game Pass last night.
Microsoft owns Double Fine now, so yes, their games are in gamepass.  You never know I guess, but like I said above - the studio just released a new game at the end of August.  Chances one smaller studio was working on two games to release a couple months apart seem pretty slim.

Back