Let's talk beards

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So with the warmer weather lately and how big my beard is getting I am starting to think about shaving it off. It has been a fun experience, but starting to get somewhat burnt out with it. We will see.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So got my last bottle of beard oil in the mail today (yes I know I don't have a beard anymore) but it was still on order. It is from the Luxurious Bastard, the best stuff out there. The smell is like a brown sugar smell mixed with Trix cereal if that makes sense? Good stuff though. Rich and deep. I put some in my hands and run it through my hair before coming back to work and it smells so good!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I still use the beard oil in my hair for the time being. Smells great all day long and is healthy for it.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Me and @jmanz got some new oil. The shit is to strong though. Suppose to be blueberries and leather. A little goes a long way. Got my beard going again though. Getting pretty long fast (must be because of Summer). This time around I just don't think about it. The first time I wanted it to grow so fast. It's better just to let it do it's thing.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Me and @jmanz got some new oil. The shit is to strong though. Suppose to be blueberries and leather. A little goes a long way. Got my beard going again though. Getting pretty long fast (must be because of Summer). This time around I just don't think about it. The first time I wanted it to grow so fast. It's better just to let it do it's thing.

At first I didn't care for the scent but I think it kind of opens up as the day goes on and gets better. It is a bit intense right away.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Ordered some new oils from a new company. Had a great sale this weekend. So we will see how it goes.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Got my new scents on Saturday. One thing I don't like is it's not made with essential oils but fragrance oils. Not a deal breaker, the rest of the mixture is good stuff, I just prefer the essential oils. Ok now onto the scents. They both are way more different than I expected. I think I prefer the Hero over the Gunslinger. The packaging was great along with the real wax seal. The smells are more on the cologne smell side. They last about 6 hours from what I can tell. I have only wore both smells once so far. The Gunslinger was supper potent of the two.