The Hillary Clinton conspiracy

Someone made out good.

Green Party candidate Jill Stein is in line for a big check from the state of Michigan after the recount she requested was stopped by a federal judge and the state Board of Canvassers after only three days of counting ballots.

Sound like some people are starting to look into the Clinton Foundation.

Link

Sound like some people are starting to look into the Clinton Foundation.Link
As much as we would like them to be charged criminally, and rightfully so, they will get off. Deceit, deflection, repeat. Why, because if they go down, many others would go down too, and that's how the corrupt works.

Why isn't Mueller spending time with this then? If he's only doing what's right he needs to be investigating both parties not just going after Trump.

Why isn't Mueller spending time with this then? If he's only doing what's right he needs to be investigating both parties not just going after Trump.
If you haven't realized that in America now there is a whole nationwide, no let me rephrase that, world-wide system that is very anti-Republican, or maybe just anti-values and morals. There is big money behind the manipulation of the media, manipulation of the internet which in turn changes the way people think. This is especially true in a younger generation which won't know any better. It is mass propanganda on a scale like we have never seen. It is being funded by many organizations, Clinton Foundation, Democratic Foundation, George Soros, and many governments world-wide. They have AI bots scoruing the web, pay people to post, have people placed in media, web search control etc. I could go on and on, but I think you all know this, think back 20 years ago, or even 10, was the media swayed so much one way? Anways I still think Trump will be found with no conclusion, and people are going to go all insane and get so pissed off, they are counting on it. Did trump do bad stuff? Sure he did, was it anything to do with Russia? No. The Clinton Foundation that is another whole story.

I am sure that we have seen all the Epstein stuff lately, talk about a conspiracy, falsified reports, two guards falling asleep at the same time, security camera not working, removing his cell mate the date before, being on suicide watch, broken bones in his neck. The Clintons sure are silent lately.

Looks like she is going to get away with the Uranium sale.

Someone said Kobe knew something...

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite a few people claiming that Epstein is still alive. Been seeing it for the last few weeks.

fgtopcm6xj861.jpg

Back