The housing market crisis in America

Home prices are starting to drop here now, It was going to be another hot year around here until the virus hit.

I can't tell you how many out of state plates are around here, people are moving from everywhere. They can't build fast enough, and homes are selling instantly. In the years that I have lived here I have never seen anything like it. Wife talked to some women from Oregon yesterday, said they brought their kids out here to get away from corona and are now looking for places to buy or land to buy because they love it so much here.

Sounds like California is about to loose a seat because they are losing so many people.

I've seen where some people are buying the real estate "dip" in California and such places already. Problem is, still poor leadership in these areas.

All day long I am taking calls from people moving up here. Just got off the phone from a guy from Colorado. He told me he just bought some land sight unseen up here, said he wanted to get away from the craziness down there. It's almost daily here now with people calling me just moved up here from another state. Reminds me of ND in the oil boom days, but this time with homes.

All day long I am taking calls from people moving up here. Just got off the phone from a guy from Colorado. He told me he just bought some land sight unseen up here, said he wanted to get away from the craziness down there. It's almost daily here now with people calling me just moved up here from another state. Reminds me of ND in the oil boom days, but this time with homes.
All those democrats moving from broken democrat states to then turn a nice republican state to democrat.

All those democrats moving from broken democrat states to then turn a nice republican state to democrat.
It's funny, we were just talking about that. Not only are they bringing their beliefs, but also trying to bring their business as well. One guy just moved in and thinks he can bring his business into town when we already have to well established business that do the same thing. Good luck with that.

Texas will be the next state to turn blue. Sad.

Democrats can't stand their own kind and policies, would be funny if not true. I've seen this happen over the years where they move to ruin a good place, they are probably buying all that steeply sloped land in Montana that doesn't sell fast.

hd82Woo.jpg

frnvjjx7m2o61.png

zFQ3Niw.jpg

Spoke to a home builder this morning and he said that the price to build a home is increasing about 25k a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
image.png

Back