Stocks and investments

I don't think that is a public stock at the moment. Looks like a startup company not that long ago but somebody could buy them I suppose. I see Uber is partnering with some scooter company in Europe.
I know I looked for it myself, I am just saying keep an eye on companies like these if they go public, I see money in it if you get in early enough.

Get ready your about to see the housing market bubble burst. You will start seeing this more and more in the media soon. We all knew it was coming, and I think it's finally starting to hit.

Looks like Coke is now raising their prices as well. Like I said America is to far gone for this type of change. It's great what Trump is wanting to do I get it, but it's to late. Also this will just make things worse it will raise all prices while minimum wage stays the same. The dam is going to break sooner or later.

Better to happen sooner than later...

Hate to say it, but life goes in cycles, and it never was always pretty. We can't have the best of options all the time, especially when people become careless or doing things without proper discipline.

I wouldn't want stock in Harley Davidson now.

Dat Amazon stock once again.

Dat Amazon stock once again.
Their long time employees are rich, rich people from that company stock.

Their long time employees are rich, rich people from that company stock.
The crazy part is it's not like the company is really that old.

Renowned gold and financial expert Jim Sinclair and financial writer Bill Holter are sounding the alarm now on global financial markets starting to burn down and implode. Sinclair and Holter are business partners at the popular financial website JSMineset.com. Sinclair explains, “‘When’ is the question we are asked constantly by our viewers and readers. . . . ‘When’ is a period of time all of this comes to fruition, meaning the date. . . .‘When’ is now. . . . This is the beginning of something few expect. This has very little to no precedent in history. . . . The system has been unwinding for a significant amount of time, but now is a point in time it is being recognized, especially by those enormous centers of wealth that have robbed so much from so many who are long fiat currency and must convert into something that is real. . . . If you are bankrupt, the way to fix it is to face it–and we are. We have not faced it, but rather made it worse. . . . The price of gold has to equal the liabilities. . . . If we don’t have gold, then it is whatever the price China and Russia wish it to be. If we do have gold, the mathematics work out to be slightly under $20,000 an ounce. I don’t believe we have the gold.”

Holter adds, “The $20,000 per ounce number would be just the debt foreigners hold. If you used the total (federal) debt of $21 trillion, the number is $87,000 per ounce. If you add the number of ‘missing money’ (from HUD and DOD) that Catherine Austin Fitts and Professor Mark Skidmore came up with of another $21 trillion ‘missing,’ you double that gold price. So, you are at $174,000 per ounce.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM-PcocIDB0

I have a feeling a bid dip in the market is coming real soon, I have been reading so many warning online lately and it just feels like a bubble pop is incoming.

There is the exchange stabilization fund that can prop it up as much as they need though. We are talking trillions of dollars they have to play with.

Just cashed out me IRA. Hopefully just in time.

Dat GE stock.

Gosh darn. Don't it look like they'll take it down to ensure Dems get in?

Back