Call 911, Get Murdered

This is kinda off subject, but this weekend I went hiking with my sister. Surprisingly we ran into a few other hikers/fishermen out in the middle of nowhere. What I found interesting besides the friendliness of everyone, was how everyone was open carrying including myself. It was a cool feeling, no one really cared either. Most of them were women as well. It gave me a glimpse of what a true America could be like if everyone could open carry at all times, no one would think it was strange.

This is kinda off subject, but this weekend I went hiking with my sister. Surprisingly we ran into a few other hikers/fishermen out in the middle of nowhere. What I found interesting besides the friendliness of everyone, was how everyone was open carrying including myself. It was a cool feeling, no one really cared either. Most of them were women as well. It gave me a glimpse of what a true America could be like if everyone could open carry at all times, no one would think it was strange.
That's awesome. Isoroku Yamamoto - You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

I forgot to mention that when you are pulled over, they run your plate and CC is listed in the details they have access to. 

I forgot to mention that when you are pulled over, they run your plate and CC is listed in the details they have access to. 
From what your concealed carry license? As far as I know it doesn't go on your record like this.

It does in eastern states. I don't know why ND would be any different. 

Maybe some but not around here, it's doesn't make much sense either since your family members could be driving the vehicle, or say you had a rental car etc.

"Answer is yes TA. When either a license plate or driver's license inquiry is run through NCIC (National Crime Information Center, a nationwide network with a series of databases maintained by the FBI), the permit is tagged to the person in the same way that an arrest warrant alert is. If another state runs it, same thing. Only way it won't show up is if your state doesn't participate in the CWP database, but most do."

When I took the class to acquire the permit, the instructor said if pulled over, the best idea is to hand your concealed permit card to the officer along with your license and vehicle registration. 

I wouldn't say anything unless asked, at least that is the way it is in our state. Now if he would tell me to step out of the vehicle, then I would probably mention it.

escalation...  people afraid to tell the police they have a CC and a weapon in the vehicle or on them, police afraid people don't/won't tell them - shit happens, people become more afraid, police become more afraid - repeat and worsen

Those with power are held to a higher standard. Official misconduct under the color of law is a serious offense. Qualified immunity is lost. 

Later in the video, when Yanez is interviewed by another officer, he admits that he didn’t actually see Castile grab for a gun. He notes, however, that he was nervous after he asked to see Castile’s license, and Castile “had his grip a lot wider than a wallet.” Yanez says: “I didn’t know where the gun was, he didn’t tell me where the fuckin’ gun was, and then it was just gettin’ hanky. He was just staring straight ahead, and I was gettin’ fuckin’ nervous and then … I told him to get his fuckin’ hand off his gun … Fuck.” Castile’s girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds, and her 4-year-old daughter were in the car at the time. Reynolds live-streamed the aftermath of the shooting, which brought worldwide attention to the case. A jury on Friday found Yanez not guilty on a charge of second-degree manslaughter and two counts of reckless discharge of a firearm. 

Whenever I get stopped by the police I try to lighten the moment with little comments like, “you’re not gonna look in the trunk, are ya?” or “didn’t I see you get your ass kicked on COPS last night?” The officer always says, “good one, sir!”, we talk about football and shit, then he tells me, “tell ya what, you’re white, so you’re free to go, sir. No ticket today!” Good times, good times.

There are good one and bad ones, show them respect, they will normally do to.

The problem is that the good ones rarely turn in or report the bad ones because they want to keep their jobs. "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Slapping now grounds for summary execution? 

Back