New Coheed DVD

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't wait! :smt004

The DVD, "The Last Supper: Live at Hammerstein Ballroom", will be released on October 31st, 2006.

Track listing:

1. In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3

2. Ten Speed (Of God's Blood & Burial)

3. Blood Red Summer

4. The Crowing

5. Wake Up

6. Delirium Trigger

7. A Favor House Atlantic

8. The Suffering

9. Everything Evil

10. Welcome Home

11. The Willing Well IV: The Final Cut

This DVD will also feature behind-the-scenes footage of Coheed and Cambria before and after shows, interviews, and other sweet goodies.

So, I've Dl'd a few of Coheeds tunes. They remind me of the Group Rush. So far it's pretty catchy stuff especially "The suffering." They remind a feller of progressive rock in alot of respects.

So' date=' I've Dl'd a few of Coheeds tunes. They remind me of the Group Rush. So far it's pretty catchy stuff especially "The suffering." They remind a feller of progressive rock in alot of respects.[/quote']Alot of people say they are real close to Pink Floyd. Especially their new album.

So' date=' I've Dl'd a few of Coheeds tunes. They remind me of the Group Rush. So far it's pretty catchy stuff especially "The suffering." They remind a feller of progressive rock in alot of respects.[/quote']Alot of people say they are real close to Pink Floyd. Especially their new album.
pink floyd? wow, thats quite a stretch I would say..... Rush I can see.

The guitar riffs and hooks are snazzy. The occasional song has a cool bridge in it. I wonder who their influences were or are?

Admin got me listening to them but I have hardly even come close to listening to all the songs. I all to often pick out a few songs I like and only listen to them.

Today is the day!!! :-D

I hate our stores around here they never get anything. :smt013

I finally picked this up :cool:

Back