Evanescence

Davidc

Reaction score
"The Open Door" now available. I've auditioned via site clips (64k) and it's living up to the hype.

Chart rank: 12

Evanescence "Call Me When You're Sober"

Wind-up  |  DIGITAL

Peak:10  Wks On:7 

I've had it for a few weeks now, haven't had a change to listen to it yet though.

Think you're gonna like it?

Think you're gonna like it?
Truthfully? Probably not, I like some women bands, but not so much these guys.

I like them but some songs are kind of iffy. To each their own.

not so much a fan

I've never been a huge fan of theirs, but I have heard a song or two off of the new album that sounded pretty decent.

I've never been a huge fan of theirs, but I have heard a song or two off of the new album that sounded pretty decent.
I thought you were at Festival where Evanescence was also playing?

Yes sir, a few years ago the Nintendo Revolution tour was at Neuman Outdoor Field in Fargo and Evanescence was there, along with Revvis, Finger Eleven, and Cold I believe.  Was a pretty darn good show I must say

Yes sir, a few years ago the Nintendo Revolution tour was at Neuman Outdoor Field in Fargo and Evanescence was there, along with Revvis, Finger Eleven, and Cold I believe.  Was a pretty darn good show I must say
Very interesting sir. Makes me very jealous.

Wellll if you really wanted to see Evanescence in concert they will be in Minneapolis on October 15th with Revelation TheoryVery interesting sir. Makes me very jealous.

Back