Gym Class Heroes

ndboarder

Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of these guys before? I haven't had much to do at work today and have spent quite a bit of time in flux, and on youtube (got too ambitious this morning and finished as much as I can for the time being). I don't generally sit and look around at the videos on youtube, but I followed someone link and started looking at the top videos. A couple of them were songs by Gym Class Heroes, which they appear to be some form of Hip Hop, but the tunes were kinda catchy. Also found a few new songs from bands I know...

Anyone ever heard of these guys before? I haven't had much to do at work today and have spent quite a bit of time in flux' date=' and on youtube (got too ambitious this morning and finished as much as I can for the time being). I don't generally sit and look around at the videos on youtube, but I followed someone link and started looking at the top videos. A couple of them were songs by Gym Class Heroes, which they appear to be some form of Hip Hop, but the tunes were kinda catchy. Also found a few new songs from bands I know...[/quote']I have heard of them before. But not to big into hip hop/rap. There are only a few artist that I like rap wise.

I'm generally not a big fan of rap/hip hop either. There are a very select few songs in that genre that I can stomach listening to

shake it fast, watch yaself

shake it fast' date=' watch yaself[/quote']I thought you liked broadway themes? :gay:

Back