Lady in the water

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
The previews for it look intriguing, however I don't have it on my "to see" list. Not really the type of movie I particularily enjoy, but you never know I guess, the gf might have other plans.

tyler785

Members
Members
The previews for it look intriguing' date=' however I don't have it on my "to see" list. Not really the type of movie I particularily enjoy, but you never know I guess, the gf might have other plans.[/quote'] :smt079

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
not really no, however, the wife who usually loves those types of flicks, really didn't garner much interest in it either.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
The previews for it look intriguing' date=' however I don't have it on my "to see" list. Not really the type of movie I particularily enjoy, but you never know I guess, the gf might have other plans.[/quote'] :smt079
ha ha funny guy... i know where you live :smt063

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
haha.... do I need to be scared and close my blinds at night??
No, but i might accidentally swerve the next time I see you coming up Snoe Hill on your bike.

Oh, and I was right the gf would apparently like to see it.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
No, but i might accidentally swerve the next time I see you coming up Snoe Hill on your bike.

that means two tickets for mr and mrs filth 8)

tyler785

Members
Members

I'll have to take a different route to work apparently. As long as I can stay in front of you, you will never catch me!! :smt116

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well me and the wife saw this last weekend. It was "ok", it wasn't too bad, but not some of his best work. I would say wait to rent it.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Well me and the wife saw this last weekend. It was "ok"' date=' it wasn't too bad, but not some of his best work. I would say wait to rent it.[/quote']
Made a trip to Jamestown yesterday to run a few errands and the gf and I decided to catch a flick... This was the only one showing that might be worth while that we hadn't seen. I'll agree with admin and say probably wait and rent it. It wasn't at all what I was expecting though.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well me and the wife saw this last weekend. It was "ok"' date=' it wasn't too bad, but not some of his best work. I would say wait to rent it.[/quote']
Made a trip to Jamestown yesterday to run a few errands and the gf and I decided to catch a flick... This was the only one showing that might be worth while that we hadn't seen. I'll agree with admin and say probably wait and rent it. It wasn't at all what I was expecting though.

Ya half the previews made it seem scary, and the other half made it seem like a fairy tale. I really loved Signs, and The Village, so I was a little disappointed with this one.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members

Ya half the previews made it seem scary, and the other half made it seem like a fairy tale. I really loved Signs, and The Village, so I was a little disappointed with this one.
Just watched the village tonight, way better than what i was expecting. Pretty creative!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator

Just watched the village tonight, way better than what i was expecting. Pretty creative!
Ya I really liked that movie.