Corsair new line of mechanical keyboards

I still use an IBM usb version.  I remember IBM's always having the nicest feel to a standard keyboard.

And just got another email saying that this package is now also delayed. I tell you it never fails overnight something and never get it the next day. Good thing Amazon has a guarantee about refunding your money when it don't come and you pay for extra shipping.

Shipping from anywhere no matter what, even overnight, has been very bad lately.

So I got refunded for my overnight shipping, but just checked now and it says out for delivery!

The Keyboard is top notch. I love the pass though usb port integrated in it. This allows me to plug in my mouse directly without having to run another usb cable into the back of the pc. I will admit coming from a blue keyboard to this the keys seem real "soft". But way more quiet. Corsair software seems to be different with all different color schemes. You can literally pic another possible color imaginable. I heard their forums have other peoples submissions where you can download them and import the schemes in. I am going to look at those later. I replaced my wasd keys with the angled ones to, they had nice shapes to them. Overall loving it. The provided wrist rest works great to.

Loving this new keyboard, besides being able to customize it however you want, it just feels dam good on the fingers. Love the textured and curved wsad keys, and the textured keyboard and wrist pad. It makes me want to play even more just because of the feel.

I finally had time to open my new replacement keyboard yesterday. This one seems to work a lot better, guess I really did just get a bad one. I am satisfied now.

Back