‘SH*T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN’

Hannity announced on his show tonight that multiple sources are telling him that the missing text messages are being recovered.http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/hannity-doj-has-started-recovering-missing-fbi-texts-doj-sources-say.html
I heard this earlier at lunch. Seems like the "glitches" may have had backups. Just think about it, your the Government you have access to unlimited computers and backups, you bet your ass someone has a copy. I hope they do it will prove they were lying.

I really, really want to know what's in this memo, the Dems are calling it nothing, but you can tell their scared, you can even tell by my post above it must be real damaging. What do you think it says? Maybe talking about a Government within a Government that is above the law? The Clinton Foundation? Reptilians controlling the Humans?

Going forward; any future arrests the FBI makes will analogous to John Gotti going after Al Capone for gangster activities.

Hannity said tonight that the memo should be released by midweek according to his sources.

That's a good deal. Devils can't hold it back.

I am sure as more and more people read the memo stuff like this will be a waterfall effect. I have heard that the 4 page memo names names in it. Big names as well. So is the rumor.

I heard this is going before congress to vote on it's release. They might even be voting on it late this afternoon.

Trump has 5 days to sign the release (or earlier).

ztcEGDw.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well just like I thought would happen, sounds like the memo has now been altered and things removed. Now I don't even want to read it because everything good will have been removed.

Rep. Devin Nunes “secretly altered” a classified and controversial memo about secret surveillance during the 2016 presidential campaign before he sent it to the White House for review, Rep. Adam Schiff said on Wednesday night.
Source

Well just like I thought would happen, sounds like the memo has now been altered and things removed. Now I don't even want to read it because everything good will have been removed.Source
Keep in mind your source. Schiff is a far far left Dem who doesn't want it released. I've heard the only changes SO FAR have been grammatical fixes. It still could be released in all of it's glory. But Schiff and your msn link will want you to believe otherwise or taint the opinion of it.

Keep in mind your source. Schiff is a far far left Dem who doesn't want it released. I've heard the only changes SO FAR have been grammatical fixes. It still could be released in all of it's glory. But Schiff and your msn link will want you to believe otherwise or taint the opinion of it.
The FBI removed two things out of it as well.

The FBI removed two things out of it as well.
Hannity just said tonight he's being told by his sources the memo tomorrow is only about 10 percent of what is still to come out.

Sounds like the Rothschilds don't want it out as well.

tDQUs1AuuDPS3bLnJYby4wJ9jBIEGtgpOufyok-a9Ck.jpg

Back