Nintendo Switch

Picked up an older game because I always wanted to play it and it was on sale.

5%2F04%2F83502b53459aacff9d0cdce005d03fc2_original.jpg

I see the new old Mario game came out along with the new Tales game. Anyone picking them up?

I see the new old Mario game came out along with the new Tales game. Anyone picking them up?
Tales yes but for the XBox. Suppose will get for the Switch as I like to collect. I also want the new/old/redone Mario so eventually. I missed the chance to pre-order it for a decent discount from Amazon. Had in cart planning to order it then never did and price went back to full.

I missed the chance to pre-order it for a decent discount from Amazon. Had in cart planning to order it then never did and price went back to full.
What were they selling it for? I must had missed it (thanks for making a thread and letting others know).

From what I read online the new Mario-U game is selling quite nicely.

From what I read online the new Mario-U game is selling quite nicely.
Interesting.. maybe i'll buy and never play. I didn't even know this was coming, or out, never heard of it

So, just a remaster of the Super Mario Bros. U game that hit the Wii U...

So, just a remaster of the Super Mario Bros. U game that hit the Wii U...
That was a remake/remaster of the old Wii game.

It don't matter if it's old or new, if you never played it then it's always new to you. They also added the Luigi thing to it which people said is worth it as well.

Well just ordered the New Super Mario Bros.

eav2gtpmmzb21.jpg

The new Mario is a blast, I brought out the dock and plugged it into the living room tv, then pulled the controllers off and gave one to my daughter and myself and started the game. It's fun, she is still learning so I can't go blasting though it, but we did good and even beat two mini bosses. These are my types of Mario games, 2D.

I had credit built up at Amazon so I picked up a Pro Controller since I hear everyone rave about them. I know @C Pav swears by it.

You'll like the controller. It is so much more comfortable than putting the joycons into their little holster when playing docked.

Well @ndboarder and @C Pav you were right about the controller. I got it at lunch and opened the box, the first thing is the perfectly balanced weight to the controller. I expected it to be all light and plastically feeling. Nope it just is the perfect weight. It feels good in the hands as well. Buttons feel great as well. This is really going to be a game changer for me gaming on it. It reminds me of the Xbox controller, which isn't a bad thing. Can't wait to try it out tonight.

Back