jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
'if you do good things, good things will happen to you - if you do bad things, bad things will happen to you'

Anybody believe in such a thing?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I wouldn't call it so much "Karma". Well then again I guess there are tons of names for it. same thing as  Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. (Matthew 7:12) I mean alot of it is common sense. If you do something bad, expect to reap the rewards of it. So yes I do believe it.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I'd say I believe this to a point, but always doing get doesn't make one immune to anything bad occuring.  Also, one can get away with doing something bad; however, in general if one does enough bad things you are increasingly likely to get caught in undesirable situations.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I'd say I believe this to a point, but always doing get doesn't make one immune to anything bad occurring.  Also, one can get away with doing something bad; however, in general if one does enough bad things you are increasingly likely to get caught in undesirable situations.
Well i can agree with you. I mean it's not 100% accurate. I mean a guy could steal stuff for years and never get caught, but if he keeps it up each time his chances of getting caught increases.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
'if you do good things, good things will happen to you - if you do bad things, bad things will happen to you'

Anybody believe in such a thing?
What you put out into the life of others, will come back whether good or bad. The law of the harvest.