The new Toilet Bed thread

You MSPaint skills are impressive
bandit.png

Basically this idea seems to be turning into the giant chairs they sat in in the movie Idiocracy. :)
I loved that movie. :biggrin:

In spite of seeing @O-Tron come back. This reminded me of him. Who needs a bed when you can just lean back and take a nap?

Mn5KRe1.jpg

This isn't even close to my original idea. I think you need to draw up some paint schematics again. The Toilet bed is just one of about 1,000 million dollar ideas I've had over the years. Everyone has experienced it. That feeling of not wanting to get up out of bed and having to go 1 or 2. Just make it so the bed could handle it. Maybe like a hammock like structure that you just drop it through.

Oh, I didn't know CPav took on a new identity around here as the resident George Takei stand-in. Then again, the guy hates me and I haven't seen him in about ten years.

Just kidding C Pav, I miss your musk.

John I still love you and miss you very much. Yes it has been way too long. I miss memories like the time you came over for dinner and we played Wii or when you got the PS3 and Grand Theft Auto and all the other great times.

John I still love you and miss you very much. Yes it has been way too long. I miss memories like the time you came over for dinner and we played Wii or when you got the PS3 and Grand Theft Auto and all the other great times.
I see how it is, invite him over for dinner but not me.
LQAzoEB.gif

I see how it is, invite him over for dinner but not me.
LQAzoEB.gif
Dude, this was like back in 2009 or so. You were over plenty of times like the night you drugged my food/drink and made me sick all weekend on new years. But you are right, we really need to have you over for dinner or something or come down.

I think the toilet bed thread should be stick'eed. It's innovation at it's finest. It's not a product out to line the pockets of some corporation or insider,  it's all about comforts for the common man. 

Mostly things that get re-posted in fairly often. The problem is it has been researched so much, that unless someone is willing to build another prototype the project, and the thread are currently at a standstill. Rumor has it, that user @O-Tron had a working prototype, but in celebration of all the months of research and building that went into the prototype that he decided to hit Taco Bell that evening. Let's just say the first test did not go as planned. The prototype was damaged beyond repair and along with it the research records. A bio hazard crew was brought in for clean up but the damage sustained was to high. He had third degree burns on his lower backside. I don't know if there is ever hope for mass production anymore.

I am sorry guys, looks like we have competition now. Toilet Bitcoin. Shitcoin maybe? 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
Back