All things related to Nintendo platforms

Played some Mudrunner. Man I suck at backing up trucks. It's a fun game though, the mud physics are realistic. I dug myself in so deep trying to back my trailer up that I had to keep using my winch to pull myself out.

The Switch is really a fun system. My son is a Zeldaholic now but the game is actually helping him learn to read a bit better which is a plus.

I was bored this weekend and started the Saturday morning RPG game. It is actually quit a fun little game.

Anyone see the upcoming Mario Kart where the switch will be a remote for a little RC car and turn your home into an AR race track for the game?

Anyone see the upcoming Mario Kart where the switch will be a remote for a little RC car and turn your home into an AR race track for the game?
Lol no this sounds neat going to go look.

I think Mariokart Live will be one of the hottest games this Christmas.

I think Mariokart Live will be one of the hottest games this Christmas.
Good chance of that. It's a neat concept, but I wonder how it works after a crash. If the little RC car is able to tip over, it is hopefully equipped with some way of righting itself. If not, it seems like it would get pretty annoying to have any kind of crash.

Good chance of that. It's a neat concept, but I wonder how it works after a crash. If the little RC car is able to tip over, it is hopefully equipped with some way of righting itself. If not, it seems like it would get pretty annoying to have any kind of crash.
Not to mention how many homes actually have the space for it to be fun.

Not to mention how many homes actually have the space for it to be fun.
You didn't see the Nintendo house they now sell?

I just wanted to chime in here on my Nintendo DS XL. I haven't played it in about 5 years and I turned it on yesterday and the battery was still full charged. That is pretty amazing!

I just wanted to chime in here on my Nintendo DS XL. I haven't played it in about 5 years and I turned it on yesterday and the battery was still full charged. That is pretty amazing!
They just discontinued them too

Well it's been fun, but am selling my Switch now. Going all in Xbox.

Well it's been fun, but am selling my Switch now. Going all in Xbox.
Why? What about the new Mario, or Zelda, or whatever comes out?

Why? What about the new Mario, or Zelda, or whatever comes out?
And then after a month or two after the Xbox is released, back to WoW.

Back