Ammo shortage

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you have been buy the ammo section lately, or even the gun section lately, but everything is gone, gone, gone. Scary! Any sort of handgun ammo is completely gone. I stopped by a local gun store after work yesterday and their glass cases that normally house their handgun is completely empty. Nothing but hunting rifles left. He said everyone is stocking up on anything that they can get their hands on before November. Times are crazy!

I don't know if any of you have been buy the ammo section lately, or even the gun section lately, but everything is gone, gone, gone. Scary! Any sort of handgun ammo is completely gone. I stopped by a local gun store after work yesterday and their glass cases that normally house their handgun is completely empty. Nothing but hunting rifles left. He said everyone is stocking up on anything that they can get their hands on before November. Times are crazy!
We go through this every few years now don't we? The time to buy (if you need) is when things are relatively calm. Not during mass hysteria. Kind of like stocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uye0TYA.jpg

Well I lucked out and was able to grab a couple of boxes at lunch today.

Walked though a store yesterday, and some guy at the counter was desperate and asking the lady if she knew of anywhere else in town that he could try, she gave him some options and he said he already tried all those places and they were completely out as well. Times are getting tough. Buy a new firearm and can't even try it out.

Get ready boys, gonna be one hell of a year.

I haven't been in a store that sells ammo lately, I never knew things were this bad. I'm talking about any sort of ammo bad, no reloading, nothing. bare shelves as far as the eye can see. We are living in some scary times.

Looks like most of the store are slowly getting stocked back up, not so much of a rush to buy anymore (for now).

I wonder if we will start to have a shortage of ammo again like the 9mm and 5.56?

Sounds like ammo prices are going crazy again.

Interesting, incoming ammo shortage?

There is something else at play in the background here at home.

This was my first initial thought as well.

I picked up a couple boxes of shells for my dad the other day. Man I haven't been looking lately and prices have really skyrocketed the last year.

I’m running low!

IMG_5477.jpeg

Back