Tesla and electric vehicles

Sounds like since Elon has now moved to Texas he may be slowly moving his companies there as well. That will be a huge loss in revenue and jobs for California. He said the only two companies left there are Tesla Motor Division and Space X, they others he has already moved to the Austin area and is hiring for those.

Tesla will have essentially fully autonomous self-driving vehicles this year, CEO Elon Musk said in a video recorded for a Chinese AI conference. And it can be achieved with the existing technology inside Teslas shipping today.“I remain confident that we will have the basic functionality for level five autonomy complete this year,” he said. “I think there are no fundamental challenges remaining for level five autonomy.”
Elon Musk: Tesla Will Have Level 5 Self-Driving Cars This Year (forbes.com)

htz26mu25n171.jpg

Forgot a row in the comparison

Dumbest looking thing ever : Cyber truck - ✅ Ford Lightning - ?

Where does a person take a Tesla vehicle to have serviced? I know where to take a Ford pickup.

Where does a person take a Tesla vehicle to have serviced? I know where to take a Ford pickup.
200.gif

That's actually a good point.

Boy Starlink is getting pretty big around here for people in remote areas. More and more people getting it.

Shhhh... he said the quiet part out loud.

icqfp8jdnhp71.jpg

y5y1o42cg4r71.jpg

My boss thinks the CPU shortage for vehicles is on purpose to push people towards electric and green energy vehicles. I doesn't seem like they have a problem getting their hands on them does it now? I am sure they use more chips than a normal gas powered vehicle as well.

Heard that Elon has made more money this month than Warren Buffett has made in his 91 years. Crazy.

Heard that Elon has made more money this month than Warren Buffett has made in his 91 years. Crazy.
I heard he has so much money that if he donated just 2% of his wealth, he could solve world hunger, across the entire world. :oops:

I like how Elon is calling out the United Nations, here you have someone willing to end world hunger, but will the United Nations do it? Of course not because they will spend it somewhere else.

qdqttmf82uw71.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back