The Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, & Apple TV+ Thread

Started watching Stranger Things 3.

Started - and finished - watching Stranger Things 3

That was fast!
It's only 8 episodes, and Friday didn't have terrific weather so spent a fair amount of time indoors

Finished Stranger Things 3 last week. Better than the second season.

Starting watching DARK on Netflix. Pretty good so far. Like an adult Stranger Things.

dom.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F11%2Fdark2.jpg

This DARK show is really good. Makes sure to turn off the English dub though and put back on German like it's suppose to be. It's dark. If you like the show Lost and time travel stuff then this is for you.

Still watching Dark (which is awesome) also tried out Schitts creek which is great!

So I finished Dark. There are currently two season. That ending of the second season blew my mind. :eek:

Started watching Tales From the Loop, and dam it's been good. It reminds me of The Twilight Zone shows but all intertwined. @ndboarder you would probably like it.

Starting in on season 3 of Ozark. Love it.

So randomly I decided to watch Netflix last night and ran across this movie that was just added. It's by the Happy Madison guys, so it's got all the same stars in it. Yes it's raunchy, but dam I was laughing through the whole thing. :ROFLMAO: Right up your comedy alley @jmanz !

https://www.netflix.com/title/81033865

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see they are bring it back.

Been watching The Floor is Lava. It's so dumb it's good.

I watched the latest Rambo movie (Last Blood) on Amazon last night. It was gory but enjoyable if you are a fan of the series as I am.

Started watching Dark season 3 last night.

I am really enjoying Dark. Love the music and the feel of the show. I think the acting is great as well. Did you ever get around watching this series @ndboarder ?

Well finished Dark, was a great series. I highly would recommend it, gave you a great feeling.

Back