All things World of Warcraft

So @C Pav did you get your achivements then?

So @C Pav did you get your achivements then?
Yes but haven't touched it since and really have no desire to. I mean so much has changed and just no time to really do anything I would even care to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya that is kinda what is keeping me away from playing again. I wouldn't know where to begin.

So I logged in on the free low lvl character and I got the 11th anniversary achievement without paying. But I think to get the other I have to pay to be able to receive my mail.

I see someone is back to his old ways and playing at work again. Reporting!

World of Warcraft: Character Based on UFC Fighter Ronda Rousey Appears in Role-Playing Game

The character, named Rhonda, can be seen practicing martial arts moves in a location in the Monk Class Hall. Rousey has said that she sometimes plays "World of Warcraft,"

Last edited by a moderator:
Christmas stuff has been going on, have you been doing it @C Pav ?

Corrupted Blood incident

The Corrupted Blood incident was a video game glitch and virtual plague in the MMORPG World of Warcraft, which began on September 13, 2005, and lasted for one week.[1] The epidemic began with the introduction of the new raid Zul'Gurub and its end boss Hakkar the Soulflayer. When confronted and attacked, Hakkar would cast a hit point-draining and highly-contagious debuff spell called Corrupted Blood on players.The spell, intended to last only seconds and function only within the new area of Zul'Gurub, soon spread across the virtual world by way of a bug that allowed pets and minions to take the affliction out of its intended confines. By both accidental and purposeful intent, a pandemic ensued that quickly killed lower-level characters and annoyed higher-leveled ones, drastically changing normal gameplay, as players did what they could to avoid infection. Despite measures such as programmer-imposed quarantines, and the players' abandoning of densely populated cities (or even just not playing the game), the epidemic was finally controlled with a combination of patches and resets of the virtual world.

The conditions and reactions of the event attracted the attention of epidemiologists for its implications of how human populations could react to a real-world epidemic. Counter-terrorism researchers also took notice of the event.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrupted_Blood_incident

Probably don't mean much to anyone but I am proud of it.

U5hmg5I.jpg

I resubbed to check out the S3 PvP gear

Trying to keep my cool here (as I've been playing WoW and have enjoyed every bit of it since the release of WoD).

They...........

they........

THEY REMOVED THE THUNDER-CRACKLING SOUND FROM REGULAR CHAIN HEAL! (WITHOUT DELUGE GLYPH)

RESTO SHAM WAS MY FAVORITE THING (FOR THAT REASON) APART FROM GRINDING TOYS WITH MY ROGUE

I guess I was meant to be cast far off from the World of Warcraft.

Gift of the Grove Warden?
Yes Sir! Plus AOTC achievement.

I resubbed to check out the S3 PvP gear
My time just ran out today, trying to resist the temptation to get another month. I am a addict I will admit.  :(

If I had single friends that I could binge with I'd whole hog WoW at this moment. Game is absolutely garbage solo. PvP gear for example (for the purpose of my solo argument). 3 seasons of the same exact models, re-skinned. Let's go release more Heroes of the Storm heroes and Hearthstone expansions.

When you slack on such a legacy of a game (the content, fine-tuned gameplay, + the fans made it great)... it only shows the amount of greed that the developers are indulging in.

Ya I will agree they really need to be more original with their armor design and weapon design. Just changing the color is lazy in my opinion. 

%5Bimg%5Dhttps%3A//i.imgur.com/KQB0Qus.jpg[/img]

KaSNKeu.png

World of Warcraft: Franchise's Creator, Blizzard, May Offer Free Game With Movie Ticket, Reports Say

Back