All things World of Warcraft

Looks like garage sale items. 50 cents takes the whole thing.
First one is up on Ebay for $5000.

Forgot to say I even uninstalled WoW off my computer over the weekend. Still have no want to go back.

I literally was in tears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tcn1iCM.jpg

Well I left again, got my hunter to level 100 and then got kicked from two dungeons and said screw it and removed it. I am done. :mad:

Why don't you just leave it active, you know you'll be back. And you call me cheap :eek:

Why don't you just leave it active, you know you'll be back. And you call me cheap :eek:
Wow cost money to play, you don't spend money so yes you are cheap. You to cheap to even install a free game because it will add pennies to your power bill.

That's my point, you might as well just keep it active and keep paying since you'll be back playing it in 2 weeks anyways.

That's my point, you might as well just keep it active and keep paying since you'll be back playing it in 2 weeks anyways.
NEaMcNf.gif

I have been missing this game so much lately. I just wish it was back to the way it use to be. Still don't plan on signing back up though.

I have been missing this game so much lately. I just wish it was back to the way it use to be. Still don't plan on signing back up though.
Has it been two weeks already?

WoEW1YG.jpg

Someone is getting the itch again and it's not me....@nodle?

I'm doing fine.

TjsgHlY.gif

Someone is getting the itch again and it's not me....@nodle?
First thing I thought of when he bought that new fancy mouse.

First thing I thought of when he bought that new fancy mouse.
I hate you so much, we have been friends for to long. lol it's like you can read my mind. :X3:

Funny thing is he talks how much he hates the new expansion. He uninstalled it. He's doing fine. He bought a new 3DSXL, has a Wii U, bought games for them and still wants to go back to it. You don't need that fancy mouse for a crappy game like WoW. Do this, go buy Xenoblade Chronicles for the 3dsxl and also Zelda and you will be just fine. Xenoblade is like 100 hours and people say it's so worth it that it won't feel like a chore with the time spent.

Funny thing is he talks how much he hates the new expansion. He uninstalled it. He's doing fine. He bought a new 3DSXL, has a Wii U, bought games for them and still wants to go back to it. You don't need that fancy mouse for a crappy game like WoW. Do this, go buy Xenoblade Chronicles for the 3dsxl and also Zelda and you will be just fine. Xenoblade is like 100 hours and people say it's so worth it that it won't feel like a chore with the time spent.
Why don't you get it then?

Or better yet come back to me, roam the lands unfortold. Let us swim once again with the murlocs. Let us adorn our chain helms and wander back into the Firelands.

I miss WoW from time-to-time, I really do. But I just don't have the time to invest in it anymore.

Back