Coronavirus virus epidemic

Well everyone should be able to choose if they want the vaccine or not, just like they should choose if they want to wear a mask or not. Our state has a mask order right now. But I have seen it go from ok wear one if you want, to you must wear one. To even the point of no mask no service. I think the vaccine may turn into this as well. Also nothing against the vaccine, but I don't want to be an experiment to take it. 3 months is not enough time to do testing on if you ask me.
I agree on all parts. Even 3 years wouldn’t be enough time for me. There will always be random unknown side effects. And the virus is always mutating, so maybe they want to push a mandatory “flu” like vaccine yearly.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only problem with masks being optional is that wearing a mask protects others more than yourself. So if you choose to wear one, you are protecting everyone around you if you happen to be sick. The one guy in the store that decides not to wear one is choosing to not protect those that are trying. So, as I see it the problem is that in places where it's optional it just gives people the option to put others at risk, not the option whether or not to protect themselves.

The things that pass for "masks" are beyond ridiculous. Thin little pieces of cloth. Better than nothing? Perhaps slightly. I wonder if they'll change the criteria of what an acceptable mask is supposed to consist of in the future.

The things that pass for "masks" are beyond ridiculous. Thin little pieces of cloth. Better than nothing? Perhaps slightly. I wonder if they'll change the criteria of what an acceptable mask is supposed to consist of in the future.
Will be interesting if anything there changes. Even if they do, they'll have to implement some level of penalty or at the very least store's will have to more stringently enforce their policies. I see people without them frequently in stores that require a mask, even when they kick people out at the door if not wearing it. So you know they have a mask they had on to enter and then defiantly removed it after getting through the doors. Then there's the people that wear it beneath their nose or around their neck, which isn't any better than just removing it entirely.

To me the biggest mess coming is this next school season. Apparently at least for our area, unless you like like 10 miles out of the city limits, you have to take your own kids to school. (what about people that can't or don't have transportation)? Also they have to seat the kid one per row and skip each other row. They say they don't have enough busses to do that. I know the school system is expecting to not be able to hire/have the budget for school this year. I know most parents are going to be home schooling. It has recently got a huge following here and the parks are packed with parents meeting about it. There is also many teachers refusing to go teach and passing on teaching this year, so the school system doesn't know what it will do for teachers. I won't even get into the online part etc. Plus the funny part is they still won't even say if we are having school this year or not after all of this. They still won't release an official comment.

For some reason it finally hit me. I couldn't figure out why there are so many out of state people around here. Then it hit me everyone is just collecting their unemployment checks and just traveling. They are making more than normal and can just travel around. (while the rest of us are stuck at work making less). :D :oops:?

We are at the highest in our country that we have ever been at now. We went from 3-4 cases to in the last two week sitting at 43. College started back up here and everyone says that's it's spreading though the parties.

I can't help to think sooner than later everyone not just in American but around this globe will eventually get this, (or already has had without knowing). So what is the purpose of this virus? I mean no one ever really came out with where it came from. Originally it was from bats, then animals from the Wuhan district. The last I heard it was lab created in China. Now lets just say it was lab created, I mean if it was it was lab created they really didn't make it all that deadly, but focused more on the rapid infection rate. I have read side effects that people are talking about after having it. They say you have a clouded mind, fatigue etc. I now read an article that these people are all have the same dreams. How strange is that? Link Try to google Coronavirus and dreams and you will see what I mean. So there must be something that remains in people. A trigger of some sort. I wonder if there is something to activate this? Maybe there is more to the Coronavirus than China is telling us. Can they activate it in people once they are infected? What was with all the strange seeds awhile back as well? Seems like everything is tied together.

Work from home is ok, IF you have a proper setup for it and can completely shut out family/home distractions. Some time in an office, able to more easily collaborate with coworkers, just shoot the sh*t, etc is pretty nice though and something many miss. For those with spouses that don't work, kids stuck home with schooling situations currently, etc - the work from home life can be rough

Last edited by a moderator:
I have refrained from posting much here lately, frankly because things are out of control, and I’m not talking about virus related. I knew when this virus was announced and this thread was created things were going to go south fast, but I can’t even read the news anymore because I feel like I’m living in the twilight zone or the 1984 book.

This next year it will no longer be about the coronavirus but all about the vaccine and those who refuse to take it.

Facebook announced today that they will ban or remove post about anti vaccine stuff. They are getting ready for next year, you think media censorship was strong this year, just wait till next year.

Back