Interactive fun

Robyn

Circus seal
Members
Admin's dad agreed to the arrangement as long as Robyn agrees to post a few herself in the womenz section.
:smt100  Didn't nodle tell you I weigh 250 pounds?  You must be into big girls.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
Admin's dad agreed to the arrangement as long as Robyn agrees to post a few herself in the womenz section.
We need pictorial proof to confirm or deny this also, we'll need admin's verification as to the authenticity of the posting.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
We need pictorial proof to confirm or deny this also, we'll need admin's verification as to the authenticity of the posting.

I didn't want to tell you guys, but she is not a she it's a he and you have all been had. ;-)

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members

I didn't want to tell you guys, but she is not a she it's a he and you have all been had. ;-)
That was sick.  :twisted:

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Well, I told the virtual girl, "Pretend you are making love to Nodle", she laid down and fell asleep.  Whats up with that sir?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well, I told the virtual girl, "Pretend you are making love to Nodle", she laid down and fell asleep.  Whats up with that sir?
Well sir when she saw the man she was gonna be with, she knew it was going to be boring.