Summer plans?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What are you summer plans this year? I know we have alot of remodeling to do this year, and we will be taking trips back home. I guess besides that just enjoying the summer.

Work and lot's of it. :( Besides that softball, nice weather, and other stuff.

Well I think other than getting married in jamaica on june 23rd, it will be a boring summer :LOL: Naa, am looking forward to it quite a bit. ndboarder will be goin with, so I'll have to keep an eye on him. Single guy in the land of booty shakers could provide for some entertainment.

Well I think other than getting married in jamaica on june 23rd' date=' it will be a boring summer :LOL: Naa, am looking forward to it quite a bit. ndboarder will be goin with, so I'll have to keep an eye on him. Single guy in the land of booty shakers could provide for some entertainment.[/quote']well you made one mistake if you were planning on getting any entertainment in that way... scheduling at a couple's only resort...

Well I think other than getting married in jamaica on june 23rd' date=' it will be a boring summer :LOL: Naa, am looking forward to it quite a bit. ndboarder will be goin with, so I'll have to keep an eye on him. Single guy in the land of booty shakers could provide for some entertainment.[/quote']well you made one mistake if you were planning on getting any entertainment in that way... scheduling at a couple's only resort...
well there could be some swingers :LOL:

Summer plans for this kid don't involve much, aside from the Jamaica trip manz mentioned. Other than that I'll hope to get out to a lake once or twice, make a trip or two back to the home town and that's about it other than work.

ndboarder, you really going with jmanz?

ndboarder' date=' you really going with jmanz?[/quote']Most definately
Make sure to take pics of him trashed :D
It shall be done. I spose I'll have to take a few real wedding and scenic jamaica shots, but since it's an all inclusive trip, there will be photos of us all looped up i'm sure :-D

What are you summer plans this year? I know we have alot of remodeling to do this year' date=' and we will be taking trips back home. I guess besides that just enjoying the summer.[/quote']You should really aviod coming back home at all costs......

Back