Lets discuss Barbecuers

I need further research on the Green Egg. Boarder I'll be over around 6. Make something good. For science.
Party at @ndboarder house! I am so there!
giphy.gif

Need more notice to do my 18 hour brisket
That's about how long it would take me to get there so it's all good.

Nope.  It's a smoker.  I can find you recipes for doing baked goods on grills and idiots that follow it.  Doesn't mean that's what a person shoudl actually do with a grill
Speaking of smoke. I had to hack a large branch off my summer red apple tree. I bet that would make some lovely smoke in someone's smoker?

Speaking of smoke. I had to hack a large branch off my summer red apple tree. I bet that would make some lovely smoke in someone's smoker?
Are you able to provide this in a compressed pellet form?

Nope.  It's a smoker.  I can find you recipes for doing baked goods on grills and idiots that follow it.  Doesn't mean that's what a person shoudl actually do with a grill
LOL. Hey I can make all sorts of stuff in a microwave too but doesn't mean it's the best way to do it.

Are you able to provide this in a compressed pellet form?
I could hammer on it with the skid steer bucket for 1/2 hour and then send via USPS. 

I could hammer on it with the skid steer bucket for 1/2 hour and then send via USPS. 
That would work, or better yet, just stick it in @jmanz wallet. That thing can make diamonds out of coal since he's so tight with his money.

That would work, or better yet, just stick it in @jmanz wallet. That thing can make diamonds out of coal since he's so tight with his money.
Didn't you just make a post a few weeks ago about living like a minimalist? That's kind of what I do with a few exceptions.

Didn't you just make a post a few weeks ago about living like a minimalist? That's kind of what I do with a few exceptions.
You are the cheapest man i know (well a toss up between you and @C Pav), but I will admit that you don't cheap out on food or drink, you have always been this way. But a Treager won't break your bank and the enjoyment that you will get out of it (especially you) will be more than price that you paid. Just think of dem ribs bruh.

You are the cheapest man i know (well a toss up between you and @C Pav), but I will admit that you don't cheap out on food or drink, you have always been this way. But a Treager won't break your bank and the enjoyment that you will get out of it (especially you) will be more than price that you paid. Just think of dem ribs bruh.
I'm thinking when my current grill kicks the bucket I will probably get one. So we are looking at probably 3-4 years down the road. I was pleasantly surprised to see how easily yours will do the quick stuff like burgers and steaks. That does make it more appealing since it will do it all. I knew that they are great for the long smoking projects from past experience and being designed for it.

So we are looking at probably 3-4 years down the road.
If you want to save money why not move here and we can share mine? A different meat each weekend!

Your gonna love this @ndboarder. I cooked only all hotdogs on the Treager last night and I thought of you. :)

Your gonna love this @ndboarder. I cooked only all hotdogs on the Treager last night and I thought of you. :)
You know that we know the name brand of it you could just call it your grill. Should I start posting mine with "my POS old crappy flamemaster 200"?

Or at least spell Traeger correctly...  If yours is really a Treager you got ripped off

The heck with your hotdogs - what you really should be doing with this thing you can easily set a temp on and walk away is some jerky 

I've considered a cheap (like $50) cabinet smoker just to do some jerky here and there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back