We were bad this weekend

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Came home with a 50" DLP hidef tv. Our living room looks like a movie theater now. :-D Will try to post some pics of it later.

sweeeeeeeeeet, brand?

sweeeeeeeeeet, brand?
Viore? If you look it up it made by Samsung.

You the man now nodle......but now Kathy will have ya by a leash when it comes to you having to behave all year.  :smt079

She watches tv more than i do. I just wanted it for watching dvds.

Came home with a 50" DLP hidef tv. Our living room looks like a movie theater now. :-D Will try to post some pics of it later.
Pics please.  :shock:

Where are the PICS????  DLP eh, good deal i'm sure, but wanna LCD around 46"

Well i did some research before i bought, from plasma to LCD etc. The thing I liked about DLP well first off best bang for you buck size wise. Second is its supposedly long life. And third was the picture quality. They say it has a sharper image than LCD's. The selling point for me was size per dollar. I'm not saying they are the best, but i am happy with it.

Yeah, the image on them is still a little sharper looking IMO as well, but the LCD's lifespan is up there now too, and the picture has gotten better, plus they aren't as affected by glare and viewing angles... either way a nice new big screen HDTV is on my wishlist whatever it may be

Yeah, the image on them is still a little sharper looking IMO as well, but the LCD's lifespan is up there now too, and the picture has gotten better, plus they aren't as affected by glare and viewing angles... either way a nice new big screen HDTV is on my wishlist whatever it may be
Ya i noticed with ours that if your way off to the side it gets darker, no big deal since we don't watch it from the sides.

Well i did some research before i bought, from plasma to LCD etc. The thing I liked about DLP well first off best bang for you buck size wise. Second is its supposedly long life. And third was the picture quality. They say it has a sharper image than LCD's. The selling point for me was size per dollar. I'm not saying they are the best, but i am happy with it.
I need pics and how many dollars.

Pics coming soon, $1200.

I planned on posting pics of this today, but forgot them at home driving in this morning. I will post them tonight. :smt011

you would watch that show to  :smt011

Nice, very nice.

SO, last night Tina was bringing up how we would arrange our furniture when we get married and I move in. My 42" Plasma gets to go in the bedroom with the video games and computer. SWEET!  :-D

Back