Ice ice baby

Just got in from snowblowing....I'd say a good foot of snow or better here in town.

Ya crazy to think we had it all almost gone, and then BAM, back to normal.

About a foot here as well. Between that and wind conditions, did not even attempt to go home last night. I would say that it's getting old, but it was old 2 months ago.

Another significant storm forecasted for the weekend! 6 more inches of snow. Crazy!

Another significant storm forecasted for the weekend! 6 more inches of snow. Crazy!
Too bad, nice warm, sunny, windy day today. Good for melting and drying all at once.

Beautiful day here also, even though they are now saying 8-10 inches this Saturday night? :eek:

Thank God for the nice break lately.

qPMb1.gif

Hopefully we are done now until late Oct/Nov

This thread will never end. Blizzard over here.

Beat me to it! Supposed to be in the 1-3 inch range here with heavy winds.

That's it, I am moving to the sun!

Snow went away fast today with the nicer weather. I even got out and did a little yard work. :thumb-up:

Ours stayed crappy all day. Not much snow but just very windy.

Stayed cool yesterday, but most snow disappeared. Decent weather today though

I've heard that its going to be brutal again. Better get the oil changed on the snowblower and move it to the garage .

I can't deal with this stuff again mentally. Plus with the increased traffic on the roads over here it's going to be real interesting. I don't know if it will be for the better or worse.

I can't deal with this stuff again mentally. Plus with the increased traffic on the roads over here it's going to be real interesting. I don't know if it will be for the better or worse.
Yeah you have a pesky drive to make in the winter, I can see how that road would be nasty. I feel pretty fortunate to have less than a 10 minute commute to my work place.

Snow storm this weekend? Sounds like something is brewin.

Back