Ice ice baby

I was gonna break out the snowblower, but kinda pointless with it not stopping. Been non-stop since last night.

Looks like Chicago is suppose to get 20+ inches by Wednesday. Suppose to break all records!

I actually felt bad with the abuse my snowblower took yesterday. Hard snow and ice chunks can't be good for that thing.

I actually felt bad with the abuse my snowblower took yesterday. Hard snow and ice chunks can't be good for that thing.
BAH, if it can't handle that then she ain't no good, I should take mine through some brush and see what happens. Instant wood chopper!

No wonder!

WgBMg.jpg

How do you even?

16yA7.jpg

Chicago this morning.

zfQNP.jpg

I won't even talk about the road driving home tonight. By the look of the vehicle I saw overturned, it makes me wonder if the driver lived.

imlhW.jpg

The last image is very true. I used to wish for snow days, but now I know it just means I have to clean the driveway and that the drive to work will be crummy. Hopefully this thread gets retired for a few months soon

Got about 3 inches or so over night. Still coming down lightly this morning.

We got maybe an inch or so, not as bad as I was expecting.

We got about 5 all said and done I think.

Date night called early on account of bad weather. Which is a bummer since I took the night off for this.

Got another round of snow/rain coming our way tonight through wednesday. Doesn't want to end!

Coming down good here!

Well I made it home. Those were the 3rd worse roads that I have ever driving on in my entire life. If I had it all over to do again, I wouldn't have driven them.

Back