Ice ice baby

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Wow what a trip to work, turned the vehicle sideways twice, blacked out once. Wish I would had stayed home.
You blacked out?
Ya you know when you are about to get in a wreck and you kinda black out form the adrenaline? I kinda blacked out when i started to turn, then i was fighting to keep consciousnesses and i tried to straighten it.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Bad deal on your anniversary and all. Those were sweet words by the way on facebook  :love:

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Bad deal on your anniversary and all. Those were sweet words by the way on facebook  :love:
Just wait till you read the ones I left hpets, except those are explicit.  :devil:

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Here's what I don't get, has anyone never heard of snow fences before or sanding roads?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I hate being stuck at home again. I am so tired of winter. I left out of here this morning and had to turn around because I couldn't see. Then an hour later the sun started to come out and thought I would try it again, got to about the same position again, and same thing total whiteout. Aggravates me too, because I now had to re-schedule an appointment and It was Friday and I didn't have much to do at work. Is winter ever going to end? :sad:

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Buy a Chevy pickup and it will get you to work whether you want to be there or not.

Robyn

Circus seal
Members
Stranded at home again.  I can't open my doors on the house. 

Last night on the way home the interstate was pure ice.  There were trucks and cars in the ditch everywhere.  I was going 30mph the whole way home. 

I am soooo ready for spring! :pinched:

Now my internet keeps dropping.  Son of a B!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
This is out our front door, it's on the right of the photo. Underneath the covering. It's as tall as the wife. And to think that yesterday we didn't have a drop on the ground. And it's still not letting up.

Robyn

Circus seal
Members

Sorry I didn't resize, my internet is acting up so I did this as fast as I could.

Yes, the weather is getting worse.