Ice ice baby

Robyn

Circus seal
Members
Could be worse i guess...

Bear tooth mountains??  At the top the snow gets about that deep and sticks around for most of the summer.  I ran through the snow up there bare foot last August.
Did you drive up to Bear Tooth Pass?
We ride the motorcycle to Beartooth Rally every year.  We go over the pass to Cook City and ride back over.  It is so pretty there.

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
Wow.  Thats just crazy.  We have a few feet of frozen snow in the yard...The drive way was frozen, so were the stairs.  My wife fell down each of the 3 steps.  She has a bruise the size of a softball.   She is also puking sick, but thats just a coincidence.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Dam I hope your wife feels better Waynekerr, that sucks. I know it's bad over here also.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Just wet around here at the moment.  Still plenty of snow in the yard, driveway is some slush/ice, but for the most part the main roads are just wet.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
A lot of the snow melted away which is nice but man its wet. Sounds like the snow will hit around noon today.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well we got hit the worst over here the west side. I spent 45 minutes trying to clear our walk. I think this is the most snow we have gotten this year. My road to work is closed at the moment.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Well we got hit the worst over here the west side. I spent 45 minutes trying to clear our walk. I think this is the most snow we have gotten this year. My road to work is closed at the moment.
It's always closed dammit!

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I wish we got to skip work due to weather....
I was just telling the wife this morning on how I was jealous that you can work from home if you have too. I wish i could do that.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I wish we got to skip work due to weather....
I was just telling the wife this morning on how I was jealous that you can work from home if you have too. I wish i could do that.
Too heck with that... I wish I couldn't work for home when the weather was crap.  I did take my machine home last night in case there were ice in the morning.  Stayed warm though, think it was about 36 when I took the dogs out, roads are still just plain wet...

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
We got nothing.  It was supposed to be 4 inches, I don't even think it sprinkled. 

There is a lot of water though.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Wow what a trip to work, turned the vehicle sideways twice, blacked out once. Wish I would had stayed home.