Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

Ice ice baby

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Roads? Roads? We don't need no stinking roads.

"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Talk about iced up vehicles. Had to fight to get the doors open on my wife's and my car and then the windows, I don't even want to talk about them.

Robyn

Circus seal
Members
10 mph on the interstate home tonight.  Everybody was driving with their hazard lights on.  Zero visibility and very icy.  How was your drive home Nodle?

WayneKerr

Mad scientist
Members
Road report says green, but I haven't driven more than 5 blocks in the since Sunday.

Temps

Tonight

Lo -22F

Wednesday

Hi -13F

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
10 mph on the interstate home tonight.  Everybody was driving with their hazard lights on.  Zero visibility and very icy.  How was your drive home Nodle?
I honestly can't believe I am still alive... and I am not joking.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Tell us about your story sir..

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Tell us about your story sir..
Well headed home, already couldn't see the lines on the road, but i kinda knew where to drive. I saw a bunch of people turning around (that should have been my first clue) and then i saw one person drive off into the ditch, but i kept trudging on. About half way i saw two vehicles slam on thier breaks and vanish before my eyes. All of a sudden i couldn't see any farther than the windshield in front of me. If i closed my eyes it would have been the same. I also have big fog lights (the official yellow ones) and it made no difference, i started to swerve, and it felt like i was going fast but i wasn't moving at all. Next thing I know i see a break and i am sideways in the opposite lane, i tried to get back over but knew i was going to go in the ditch any second, i just somehow made it out and when i did the two cars in front of me were gone and in the ditch somewhere. The whole ride home was about 10mph with my hazards running. I really don't know how i made it home. When i got in i almost threw up and was shaking from how scared I was. This morning on the way to work I counted 7 vehicles still sitting in the ditches, and that was just my little way to work. I could already see some had been pulled out. I have been through many storms, but that one will go down as #1 in my book.

Ludacris

Fluxoid's Doctor
Members
Could be worse i guess...

Bear tooth mountains??  At the top the snow gets about that deep and sticks around for most of the summer.  I ran through the snow up there bare foot last August.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Could be worse i guess...

Bear tooth mountains??  At the top the snow gets about that deep and sticks around for most of the summer.  I ran through the snow up there bare foot last August.
Did you drive up to Bear Tooth Pass?

Ludacris

Fluxoid's Doctor
Members
I rode in the backseat with Sarah as her father drove us up and down the passes with his mountain man driving skills.  Was an interesting day.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I rode in the backseat with Sarah as her father drove us up and down the passes with his mountain man driving skills.  Was an interesting day.
I usually like taking cock in my back seat like her also.  :whistling:

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I usually like taking cock in my back seat like her also.  :whistling:
You do?