Should I get an Xbox 360?

jmanz

Reaction score
Now I am almost tempted to go this route.  Save a bit of money, still is a dvd player(although not blu ray), has a lot of games out right now.  Not to mention the live part which everybody seems to rave about.  PS3 or 360, i dunno  :smt102

Now I am almost tempted to go this route.  Save a bit of money, still is a dvd player(although not blu ray), has a lot of games out right now.  Not to mention the live part which everybody seems to rave about.  PS3 or 360, i dunno  :smt102
Should have been up early this morning. Amazon.com had them for $100 this morning. Only 1000 units. There server got hammered so hard it couldn't take the load.

That would have been nice savings  :oops:

I don't have really any complaints about the Xbox 360. It has some real cool things that you can even hook up to your t.v. with. I have always just been a Sony fan just because of there Japanese following which then equals good RPG games.

I don't really care for the japanese RPG stuff.  More into sports and the war games.

I don't really care for the japanese RPG stuff.  More into sports and the war games.
You sir need an atari.  :)

For only the price of shipping nodle will send you his Xbox because he never fricken uses it anymore.

Disclaimer: This is completely false, but feel free to let him know he needs to use it instead of wasting time on something as dumb as WoW

UPDATE: This is the complete truth I will send it to you free! Only pay shipping and handling*

Shipping and handling is $500.00

UPDATE: This is the complete truth I will send it to you free! Only pay shipping and handling**
Shipping and handling is $500.00
That price must include all the games you own as well

That price must include all the games you own as well
Actually that is just the HDMI cable.*Just like Best Buy charges.

Back