How was your weekend?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
How was everyones weekend? Do anything exciting? I mostly cleaned, almost done with our remodel job Yaaa! Got the wife her treadmill she has been wanting. Now I am just sitting here listening to my Ipod. Sipping on a creme soda. bored...

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
meh, had to work on saturday.  Ordered the UFC PPV, it was awesome, my boy Hughes lost but it was still a great event.  Today (sunday) I hunted all day but didn't see much.  Must have been too nice of weather.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Pretty laid back weekend here, went out to a couple bars on Friday night, spent saturday and sunday chillin in Fargo with the gf...  rented the movie Cars which wasn't too bad

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Pretty laid back weekend here, went out to a couple bars on Friday night, spent saturday and sunday chillin in Fargo with the gf...  rented the movie Cars which wasn't too bad
Darts again?

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Darts again?
Well I guess friday night I did throw some darts and shoot some pool, but just for kicks, leagues are Monday (pool) and Tuesday (darts)... I may be taking tonight off of pool, though I am the captain, to go fill out a rental application however...