Vegas Shootings

Davidc

Reaction score
So false flag to outlaw semi-auto or what?

Last edited by a moderator:
Never know, but we do and always did have a lot of crazy people and junk coming to surface.  It's like the whole world has been binging on hormone induced dairy and the pimples are surfacing and popping.

I'm sure the Democrats will try to push through what they can and hope it passes, but even Obama really couldn't get anything through, so I doubt Trump will push anything.

AP is reporting that the shooter converted to Islam months ago.

Interesting, the first thing I look for is the Islamic name. But he had an American name. Next thing will be the outcry on guns. I wonder if he was ex-military? Strategically he placed himself good, up high, hard to get to. I heard they found him from the smoke alarm going off in the room from all the powder and heat. So he messed up there. I am sure more details will pour out soon. Hopefully he left a reason.

Sounded like an AK or a belt fed. (the cyclical rate)

Interesting, the first thing I look for is the Islamic name. But he had an American name. Next thing will be the outcry on guns. I wonder if he was ex-military? Strategically he placed himself good, up high, hard to get to. I heard they found him from the smoke alarm going off in the room from all the powder and heat. So he messed up there. I am sure more details will pour out soon. Hopefully he left a reason.
The islamic state is claiming it but they have lied about that in the past so who knows yet. He had a camera set up outside his room so he could see when the police showed up. Sounds like he offed himself when they did.

Sounded like an AK or a belt fed. (the cyclical rate)
That's what I was thinking too. Sounded like he had something more than the typical AR.

Problem is ISIS will claim any and every act of violence for the sake of embracing hatred and such acts. A deer could jump in front of a bus causing an accident and they would claim the deer worked for ISIS...Crazy how this guy can rent a room and haul so many weapons and ammunition up there with no problem at all.

That's what I was thinking too. Sounded like he had something more than the typical AR.
I haven't got to watch the video yet.

Problem is ISIS will claim any and every act of violence for the sake of embracing hatred and such acts. A deer could jump in front of a bus causing an accident and they would claim the deer worked for ISIS...Crazy how this guy can rent a room and haul so many weapons and ammunition up there with no problem at all.
Just think how easy it actually would be. He was there for a few days. Just make a few trips to the room. Everybody does that when they haul in their stuff from a vehicle. It would look like nothing out of the ordinary I bet.

Ya I agree with @jmanz, it would be easy, just large duffle bags, suitcases etc. Shoot you could rent it out for a month and keep stocking everything. I wouldn't say he was 100% smart, a lot of holes in his plan. I mean if he was planning on taking himself out then he should had just placed an explosive on the door and waited for them to come get him. Then he could had got a few extras, or even tried to get away, he knew he was going all or nothing.

Seems a bit fishy (the whole thing). 

Seems a bit fishy (the whole thing). 
That is why I am leaving it in the Paranormal & Conspiracies forum, I figured the theories should start pouring in soon.

Looks like he had 10 rifles.

And here we go...

"It's time for Congress to get off its ass and do something," said U.S. Senator Chris Murphy of Connecticut, where 26 young children and educators were killed in an attack on a school in 2012."This must stop. It is positively infuriating that my colleagues in Congress are so afraid of the gun industry that they pretend there aren't public policy responses to this epidemic."

The gun grabbers are foaming and frothing at the mouth now. 

Years ago in Texas, cops took out the bell tower shooter. Can't remember the date. 

Last edited by a moderator:
FBI just said no connection to any terror group. Kind of a fast response time on that.

Back