Turmeric - the next big thing?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I keep seeing this all over the place. It seems like it's the new "miracle drug" that seem to emerge every other year or so. What are your thoughts? Hot air or real results?

Largely due to its curcumin content, Turmeric is often credited with these benefits:

• Fighting inflammation.

• As an antioxidant.

• Protects the heart in various ways.

• Helpful for arthritis.

• Brain boosting.

• May be helpful for fighting diabetes and cancer.

It's just another fad, like the many before it. When marketing scientists advertise this, they look at things in a narrow spectrum that shows the nutritional content of the item, then they show how that leads to one thing, then to another, then the end result. So in a further indirect way, it could potentially maybe help, if you know what I'm getting at. A good diet, when done in moderation will regulate the body in a healthy way, providing for it what it needs. But I don't think turmeric added on to the average person's poor diet is going to reverse or help much. These studies also look at the native's diet of said item, which is probably on average more healthier than ours.

Same goes with the salt myth, in how it's terribly bad for you based off a study in the 50's or 60's that showed how the really bad food with added salt, leads to high blood pressure, but of course it's not your bad diet's fault. They also used white processed table salt, which is stripped of the minerals from the sodium, so we have almost pure sodium with no minerals to balance it out. Sea salts keep these important micro nutrients in it.

Remember the cholesterol myth, on how high cholesterol foods cause cholesterol? Or how in the 90's, a high fat diet caused you to get fat? Nothing valid to them. Our fat, greasy, slathering, fried trash habits with poor exercise is what's killing us.

On a non-food point, think about how they marketed on how the shoes you wear are suppose to be higher in the heel than the forefoot and narrow to squeeze your toes crooked. Then you are suppose to have super arch support with greater cushion. Funny how the natural foot took care of all these things and built the muscles correctly to support continuous hard land strikes. Of course, by the time you are an adult, your feet are ruined from your child years of wearing "traditional" shoes, so that's why we have problems and need the extra supports to "help" us.

Hopefully turmeric from a Non-GMO source. :censored:

Hopefully turmeric from a Non-GMO source. :censored:
If they get their way, everything would be GMO sourced, even GMO babies.

Isn't GMO stuff almost impossible to contain though? I read an article that a University drove through ND and took samples of grain and corn, only to find that they had been someone mixed out in the filed with GMO somehow. They couldn't come to a conclusion and blamed it on the air bringing in GMO seeds and them mixing with the normal stuff. It was interesting. You can never truly get away from it now, unless you raise your own garden. I always did wonder about ND though. Put your tinfoil hat on. :alien:

Maybe all the cloud seeding they do there is actually spreading it?

Maybe they mix it in their snow melt?

Maybe some of the chemicals they are putting on the chips are interlaced with it?

So you are thinking some kind of nano particle in the chem trails?

So you are thinking some kind of nano particle in the chem trails?
Could be on a mass countrywide scale. They could be spreading anything including for people not wanting to get the flu shot, but that is on a whole other level. ND cloud seeding is real though.http://www.swc.nd.gov/arb/ndcmp/

Decades ago and still today, it was probably most common to use a type of silver nanoparticle solution for spraying farm fields, along with many other now banned today pesticides and fertilizers. Do you think that stuff is really healthy to be sprayed widespread in the open air?

It's still not better, everywhere I drive today for example, I see large tankers of anhydrous ammonia used in the area for ground spraying. That stuff is very toxic when airborne and can carry, especially with our winds. Of course, it's has an approved use and easy for farmers to use on their crops, so it must be ok, right? Just like the products they thought were ok back then...

@ryanator is right. Chemical companies are big in America almost like the pharmaceutical companies here. It's funny because over in Europe they are not, just like the pharmaceutical companies are not big in Europe. But anyways we use different types of chemicals here, no ammonia, but the stuff they use around here isn't any better. Tons of Roundup products, tons of fertilizers, ground neutralizers, etc. I was around some of them in an old job and it's amazing some of the stuff these chemicals do. What always amazed me is how plants can actually learn and resist chemicals over time so they have to always change up the chemical compositions.

These companies have short attention spans and know how to make profits as their number one concern. Things like Roundup, as toxic as it really is, causes mutations to happen, it's natural for things to do, but we are artificially causing it at a rapid pace.

Eugenics.

United_States_eugenics_advocacy_poster.jpg

After the eugenics movement was well established in the United States, it spread to Germany. California eugenicists began producing literature promoting eugenics and sterilization and sending it overseas to German scientists and medical professionals.[7] By 1933, California had subjected more people to forceful sterilization than all other U.S. states combined. The forced sterilization program engineered by the Nazis was partly inspired by California's.[8]

The Rockefeller Foundation helped develop and fund various German eugenics programs,[88] including the one that Josef Mengele worked in before he went to Auschwitz.[7]

Upon returning from Germany in 1934, where more than 5,000 people per month were being forcibly sterilized, the California eugenics leader C. M. Goethe bragged to a colleague:

You will be interested to know that your work has played a powerful part in shaping the opinions of the group of intellectuals who are behind Hitler in this epoch-making program. Everywhere I sensed that their opinions have been tremendously stimulated by American thought . . . I want you, my dear friend, to carry this thought with you for the rest of your life, that you have really jolted into action a great government of 60 million people

Last edited by a moderator:
Back