Aurora shooting conspiracy

Man after watching this video below, this guy is definitely drugged. Someone else could had even died his hair, you can tell he doesn't even know where he is. Seems strange don't it especially with then new Obama U.N. gun law coming out. What a great way to scare up business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJg-U7LDuuY

Last edited by a moderator:
Scopolamine … Used in high doses of 5-7 milligrams it can render a victim into a zombie state and at 10 milligrams produce coma then death. … This same mind control technique is being used to get victims to commit crimes, sometimes against themselves such as assisting in a robbery or their own murder. While the crimes may be caught by video tape and look like the person committing the crime is using free will, they are actually being controlled to commit the crime, and will have no memory of it afterward. Used in this high dose illegal manner, any criminal, corrupt law enforcement or government could use the drug as a means of setting up a person to commit a crime. The victim of the dosage would have no memory at all of having committed the crime, but there would no doubt be plenty of evidence for conviction.
Interesting...

Witness Corbin Dates reported to the news 12 hours after the event. Corbin was in the 2nd row. He describes accomplice in theater who came in at the start of the movie sat in the front row far right seat. The accomplice got a phone call at the beginning of the movie, but rather than taking it outside, stayed on the phone and walked over to the emergency exit door. He seemed, according to Corbin, to be directing someone to the door. Then about 15 or 20 minutes later the shooter in head to toe armor burst in that door and thew a gas canister, then started shooting. I asked on day one who opened the door for him. Those doors don’t open from the outside and they are regularly checked.
http://theintelhub.c...or-for-shooter/

This really sums it up for me:

He spent much of his time immersed in the computer, often participating in role-playing online games..."

This really sums it up for me:He spent much of his time immersed in the computer, often participating in role-playing online games..."
If this had anything to do with it, then 80% of the population would be doing the same.

If this had anything to do with it, then 80% of the population would be doing the same.
80 percent of the population spends most of their time playing role playing video games? I disagree there but I was kidding about this being the reason, just giving you a hard time. I don't buy the conspiracy angle even though I know the gun control people are having fun with this.

Well you should really read the post and defiantly watch the FOX news video posted. Seems like alot of people saw someone else involved. Besides what the best way to control a population? FEAR. Look at 9-11, what a great excuse to pass terrorist laws. Didn't you watch the 'Loose Change' video? You should know better. Don't get me wrong there are crazy/sick people in our world, but when there are alot of things that don't add up it does make you wonder.

Well you should really read the post and defiantly watch the FOX news video posted. Seems like alot of people saw someone else involved. Besides what the best way to control a population? FEAR. Look at 9-11, what a great excuse to pass terrorist laws. Didn't you watch the 'Loose Change' video? You should know better. Don't get me wrong there are crazy/sick people in our world, but when there are alot of things that don't add up it does make you wonder.
If "higher powers" were involved, I'm really surprised by their lack of creativity. They should know that people would raise questions as to how he obtained this equipment and explosives. Why would they arm this kid up? Why not just let him go down in a gun fight so he could never talk? If it was somebody else pulling the strings, its very sloppy work. I just don't think they would have that many loose ends.As for the other event mentioned, yes I agree that is highly suspicious and there could be and probably is something to that. However not every event is a conspiracy.

What I meant by "arm this kid up" was the throat, leg, groin, and helmet protection.

You kill him and you never had a face, a trial, a story. They want the media to portray this kids face every way that they can. The orange hair will help him stick out also. They want the people to look at the whole situation and say, "yes we need new gun laws to take care of this etc." That's the final things the government know it needs to be in final power. Us not to have weapons. But it's in our Constitution, so they are in a rock and a hard place. Let's face it if they came out and said you cannot have a gun what would happen? Total war between the citizens and the government. That is one thing the people in this country would not allow. I believe most of this is due to Obama's new gun plan coming out soon that is all secretive. Check it out here:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/07/18/un-gun-control-treaty-will-reveal-gun-laws-obama-really-supports/

You kill him and you never had a face, a trial, a story. They want the media to portray this kids face every way that they can. The orange hair will help him stick out also. They want the people to look at the whole situation and say, "yes we need new gun laws to take care of this etc." That's the final things the government know it needs to be in final power. Us not to have weapons. But it's in our Constitution, so they are in a rock and a hard place. Let's face it if they came out and said you cannot have a gun what would happen? Total war between the citizens and the government. That is one thing the people in this country would not allow. I believe most of this is due to Obama's new gun plan coming out soon that is all secretive. Check it out here:http://www.foxnews.c...eally-supports/
I get that, trust me I do. I know they want to take guns away. It's just that every major event that happens has a conspiracy twist to it. I think that he could have pulled this off by himself. 9/11 on the other hand......

Tough to say really, point is neither one of us will never know.

I almost don't want to think about it anymore. It's messed up no matter how you look at it. I also question it though because of the cost of it all as well as the type of stuff. That and the complexity of the booby traps he setup in his apartment. Add the witness reports of seeing multiple people and it makes for some suspicious stuff.

As for gun control. The government should know better. They can't seriously think they will be able to take guns away from people. That will cause more unrest and possibly civil war. Was that John Titor thing real? Maybe. Even with gun control laws, it would be far worse than anything now. As is crazies get guns somehow just because they are available. They will find a way. Letting people own guns, which is constitutional, at least gives us protection because the majority of people use them correctly and/or only if needed. Take guns away and crazies will still get guns somehow and where does that leave the people following the law? Without protection or breaking the law to have that protection.

I also find that all the trials from now on will not be publicized to the public, and will be held in secret.

About two months before he sat wild-haired, bug-eyed and dazed as a judge told him he faced murder charges, James Eagan Holmes was supposed to give a presentation on a topic so complex that most people would barely understand its title.Near the same time he would have been discussing "microRNA biomarkers" with doctoral students and faculty, authorities say.
Source

Back