Hi from texas

tyler785

Members
Members
Just wanted to say hi to the fluxoid people while i'm at TX.  I am at the apacheCon 2006 conference.  right now I'm sitting in a boring lecture about browser embeding databases.

tyler785

Members
Members
Oh work sent me down here for a week so i'm not spending a dime  :-D  I'm just here to learn as much as I can and I am taking particular interest in the AJAX stuff.  Looks promising.  The weather is nice, yesterday it was about 90, today it is in the 80's.  I'll be here till friday too so i'll be using this as a free vacation too  :cool:  Hope you guys have fun with the snow haha.  I expect ndboarder to have my driveway shoveled when i get back!!

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Oh work sent me down here for a week so i'm not spending a dime  :-D  I'm just here to learn as much as I can and I am taking particular interest in the AJAX stuff.  Looks promising.  The weather is nice, yesterday it was about 90, today it is in the 80's.  I'll be here till friday too so i'll be using this as a free vacation too  :cool:  Hope you guys have fun with the snow haha.  I expect ndboarder to have my driveway shoveled when i get back!!
I'll run home, get the tractor and clear everyone else's driveway into yours for ya sir.  :-D

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I'll run home, get the tractor and clear everyone else's driveway into yours for ya sir.  :-D
Don't forget mine! Might take you a little while to get over here though.