Cheez-it Grooves

Taste buds broken as they are good. Get gud at tasting man. Of course, maybe mine are broken and in fact they are but still these are good.

Taste buds broken as they are good. Get gud at tasting man. Of course, maybe mine are broken and in fact they are but still these are good.
I’m sorry but the classic flavors have way more cheese flavor to them. The grooves taste like stale bread.

I’m sorry but the classic flavors have way more cheese flavor to them. The grooves taste like stale bread.
Yeah I don't know. I like the texture plus extra bold flavor of these. Why you don't get more bold and flavor I don't know. I do know I seemed to like these way more when they first came out years ago then they redid them and first few batches were good now back to not so good so maybe you are right but I never get a stale bread taste. If anything old classic cheez its lack flavor to me.

Not to change the thread, but related note, I love it when some products accidentally have clumps of their seasoning in the bag as well.

Well one reason that I bought them is I thought they were suppose to have this blast of flavor, only to find them bland.

I love it when some products accidentally have clumps of their seasoning in the bag as well.
This reminds me of the magic Dorito chip that you would find in a bag on a rare occasion, where the seasoning gods had christened one chip in the whole bag where the seasoning was caked on both sides. Once you would find this chip, you then were on an Epic quest to find more in the bag. It was like having gold fever.

Back