HD: WD MyBook 500GB

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
For you ndboarder, we were just talking about these...

Brand new MyBook, not used/refurb!

Click here and add to cart for $149.00 - 35% off in cart = $96.85 + Free Shipping

Overview

The 500 GB 7200 RPM USB 2.0 My Book? Essential Edition External Hard Drive from Western Digital? offers an easy, high-capacity solution for conveniently storing your photos, music and videos. The drive offers USB 2.0 interface to provide convenience and compatibility among multiple computers. The compact case keeps the drive cool and takes up less space on your desk, stacks horizontally and allows two or more drives to nestle neatly together like volumes on a shelf. With the Intelligent Drive Management feature, the drive turns itself on and off with your computer. The included Google? software helps search your drive, manage your photos, and simplify Web searches. The 500 GB My Book? Essential Edition is an ideal external hard drive for all your precious digital assets.

Manufacturer Part# : WDG1U5000N

Dell Part# : A0649833

Highlights

* Offers up to 500 GB storage capacity with 7200 RPM rotational speed

* Compact case takes up less space, stacks horizontally one after another like volumes on a shelf

* USB 2.0 interface offers compatibility with PC and Mac?

* Intelligent disk management automatically turns on and off with your computer

Performance

Interface USB 2.0

Capacity 500GB

RPM 7200 RPM

Average Seek Time 8.9ms

Average Latency 4.2ms

Physical Spec

Form Factor 3.5"

Dimensions 6.7" x 5.6" x 2.3"

Weight 2.9 lbs.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Now i just need a heck of a deal on an Airport... to bad the $$$ is locked down for this coming weekends trip

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Takin off saturday afternoon/evening for the twin cities.  Stay in Bloomington a few miles from the Mall of America.  The plan is a day at valley fair, a day at MN Zoo, and probably a day of shopping at the mall if she gets her wish.  Back next wedensday.  Works out best for us as I have plenty of vacation time and with her schedule she'll only need to use one day of PTO as long as we are back early enough wed.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Takin off saturday afternoon/evening for the twin cities.  Stay in Bloomington a few miles from the Mall of America.  The plan is a day at valley fair, a day at MN Zoo, and probably a day of shopping at the mall if she gets her wish.  Back next wedensday.  Works out best for us as I have plenty of vacation time and with her schedule she'll only need to use one day of PTO as long as we are back early enough wed.
Sweet have fun :cool: