Coffee Drinkers unite!

Picked up some Seattle's Best K cups. They seem to make a decent coffee.
At work we have machines that grind beans and make individual cups.  Choices are either Starbucks or Seattle's Best beans.  Seattle's best is a subsidiary of Starbucks.  Anyway I mostly drink SB at work.  At home we typically just have Caribou K cups around

At home we typically just have Caribou K cups around
They make great coffee too. Sometimes I feel as though Starbucks is a little overrated. I mean It's all we really have around here, but wish there were some others.

I had a drink from Starbucks the other morning that was made with coconut milk instead of regular. It was interesting, but probably wouldn't try it again. Gave it a strange after taste.

Been enjoying the McCafe medium blend cups lately. Reasonable too.

Been enjoying the McCafe medium blend cups lately. Reasonable too.
I have considered picking some of these up. I think McDonalds has decent coffee. Just never pick up a box. Will have to try it.

I have considered picking some of these up. I think McDonalds has decent coffee. Just never pick up a box. Will have to try it.
I like them. Not too acidic. Walmart usually has good sales on them.

I like them. Not too acidic. Walmart usually has good sales on them.
Ya I hate the acidic coffee, that is why I have been buying the Kauai Coffee the last 3-4 boxes. It is just smooth.

I used to bring two big thermos to work. It got to be rough on the blood pressure. 

If you are looking for good coffee, try the stuff from either AJ or enerhealthbotanicals. They get it from same place in the mountains of mexico. Special kind of bean. Stuff is great. Won't give you a headache. 

AJ's coffe

Bought a box of Kauai Coffee dark roast. Trying the first cup this morning. She ain't to bad.

The Great Value (Walmart) 100% Colombian isn't bad either. For a good price too.

Been trying these K-cups. They are alright.

51trkh5XCjL._SY355_.jpg

I just drink the stuff these starbucks machines in the breakroom spit out.  So, you've reminded me that my cup is empty and needs a refill.

This is what the things look like that we have here (picture is just from internet, not actually the breakroom I am in, ours looks a lot nicer)

http://static.flickr.com/77/158253151_1cf33dcbb2.jpg?v=0

I just drink the stuff these starbucks machines in the breakroom spit out.  So, you've reminded me that my cup is empty and needs a refill.This is what the things look like that we have here (picture is just from internet, not actually the breakroom I am in, ours looks a lot nicer)
http://static.flickr.com/77/158253151_1cf33dcbb2.jpg?v=0
I never liked Starbucks regular coffee. Way too acidic for my taste. Perhaps they have a medium blend that I haven't tried though. Anyways, really cool setup though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never liked Starbucks regular coffee. Way too acidic for my taste. Perhaps they have a medium blend that I haven't tried though. Anyways, really cool setup though.
I put some creamer in it, but they also have a couple different types of beans.  The hopper on each machine has 2 different beans in it.  Generally here they have normal and a decaf of the same type in each of the 3 machines.  Two of them here have Seattle's Best which is what I typically drink.  I think the one that has Starbucks branded beans has their bean/roast called something like Pike 77

Pretty cool @ndboarder. I knew you had one, but always pictured in my head like a small little Starbucks with hot nerdy baristas running around. You hanging out hitting on the ladies makes SQL jokes to them. " I'll insert my record into your table babe ".

Pretty cool @ndboarder. I knew you had one, but always pictured in my head like a small little Starbucks with hot nerdy baristas running around. You hanging out hitting on the ladies makes SQL jokes to them. " I'll insert my record into your table babe ".
There is an actual coffee shop down in the cafeteria that is essentially a full blown starbucks mixed with some other offerings.  The fancy coffees ain't free though, so I stick to the stuff in the break room.  It's also closer to my desk.

There is an actual coffee shop down in the cafeteria that is essentially a full blown starbucks mixed with some other offerings.  The fancy coffees ain't free though, so I stick to the stuff in the break room.  It's also closer to my desk.
Any hot nerd ladies running around?

So I think my Keurig machine might be on it's way out. I was up till 11:30 trying to fix it. Seems like the pump quit pumping. I watched a bunch of videos on Youtube about it, I even disassembled quite a bit of it. I think I might partially have fixed it. I was able to make a cup this morning. But I still have my doubts. 

Back