Any MAME'rs here?

WayneKerr

Reaction score
Anyone play games via MAME? Or any emulator for that manner?

Yes have quiet a few on disk, never really play them anymore. I use to use "nesticle" lol. I think the user "Travis" that post on here made himself his own cabinet once.

Yes have quiet a few on disk, never really play them anymore. I use to use "nesticle" lol. I think the user "Travis" that post on here made himself his own cabinet once.
I had two cabinets in the garage that I was going to either restore or paint over.  They didn't make the move North though. Got all my buttons and such.  Got the Terminator 2 guns and the Star Wars yoke.  even got a coin door, tokens and token mechs.  Just need some time and a spare computer. and some time.

I had two cabinets in the garage that I was going to either restore or paint over.  They didn't make the move North though. Got all my buttons and such.  Got the Terminator 2 guns and the Star Wars yoke.  even got a coin door, tokens and token mechs.  Just need some time and a spare computer. and some time.
If you get it up and running, you should post some pics. I have always wanted to do one. But i am like you and just never have time. Stupid work+life.

If you get it up and running, you should post some pics. I have always wanted to do one. But i am like you and just never have time. Stupid work+life.
Right...check this out...the most spectacular home built cab I have seen, been watching this one since 2003.  http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=13118.0 

Dam that is sweet. I really would love to do one, they would be easy to do. Plus i have that 21" flat crt monitor that i have no use for (thanks Corey). It would fit perfect into one of those cases.

Dam that is sweet. I really would love to do one, they would be easy to do. Plus i have that 21" flat crt monitor that i have no use for (thanks Corey). It would fit perfect into one of those cases.
Here is a website for cabinet plans http://jakobud.com/cabinetPlans.php  Bunch of dudes got down and measured there cabs or went to arcades with a ruler and notepad...

Back