Hawaii's missle threat conspiracy

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So this morning Hawaii residents all received a push notification: “Ballistic Missile Threat Inbound to Hawaii. Seek Immediate Shelter. This is not a drill.” Now everyone is wanting answers on why it happened. What if it wasn't an accident, but another country testing their alert system. Think about it, if you don't know it's coming you can't prepare.

Source

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Just wanted to add, notice the time frame on getting the error corrected. 30 minutes. They lost control and were trying to regain control. I am sure they did what every IT dept. would do. Pulling power and unplugging switches. There is no way this was an "accident". Most of this stuff is a 3-way activation from 3 separate people.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Maybe it was a psychological operation? (testing reactions with AI)
I don't think so, I think it was a "hacking" (I personally don't like this term, but the media does). I don't like to point fingers but either, Russia/China testing the response time. If you can control people not knowing what is going on then you can catch them with their pants down. If you remember this thread from last year, I believe the same group/county is also responsible.

There is no way this was all a coincidence as well. It's all going on around you, it's all about putting the puzzle pieces together.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
What are the odds???

Japanese broadcaster issues false North Korea ballistic missile alarm urging people to take shelter just three days after alert caused panic across Hawaii.

A Japanese broadcaster has issued a false North Korea ballistic missile alarm just days after a phone alert warning of a possible strike caused panic across Hawaii.

The NHK network sent out the warning urging people to take shelter on its internet and mobile news sites as well as on Twitter today but apologised and corrected the error within minutes. 

It was not immediately clear what caused the false alarm which comes amid heightened tensions between Tokyo and Pyongyang. 

Last year, Kim Jong-un's regime fired a test missile over the northern Japanese island of Hokkaido, where thousands were awoken by air-raid sirens.

Today's false television alert comes just three days after a blunder caused more than a million people in Hawaii to fear that they were about to be struck by a nuclear missile.

Last edited by a moderator:

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Another link:

Japan broadcaster sends false North Korea missile alert

Japanese national broadcaster NHK issued an on-air apology on Tuesday after issuing an alert incorrectly claiming that North Korea had launched a ballistic missile.

The message, received by phone users with the NHK app installed on their devices, read: "NHK news alert. North Korea likely to have launched missile. The government J alert: evacuate inside the building or underground."