Happy Halloween!

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I use to love Halloween when I was growing up. Anymore it seems like I just work. No more fun dressing up, drinking hot cider, bobbing for apples, or getting candy. Growing up sucks. :smt011

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I miss carving the pumpkins, the dressing up was never much fun to me, plus trick or treating in the country was a pain in the rear, but the cooked pumpkin seeds were the bomb

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I miss carving the pumpkins, the dressing up was never much fun to me, plus trick or treating in the country was a pain in the rear, but the cooked pumpkin seeds were the bomb
Mmmmmm pumpkin seeds :drool:

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Well it's getting to be that time of year again people... We carved some pumpkins last night and toasted the seeds.  Here's some pics of the two pumpkins we did.

The gal did the house and I did the werewolf.  Had a carving kit that had the stencils.  There were a couple others that looked quite neat, but only had two pumpkings, and they took long enough the way it was.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well it's getting to be that time of year again people... We carved some pumpkins last night and toasted the seeds.  Here's some pics of the two pumpkins we did.

The gal did the house and I did the werewolf.  Had a carving kit that had the stencils.  There were a couple others that looked quite neat, but only had two pumpkings, and they took long enough the way it was.
Dam dude that's some nice work!

Robyn

Circus seal
Members
I cooked my first batch of seeds last week.  The pumpkins are already shriveled up and ready to go in the trash.  I will post pics when we carve the second batch.