PS3 hits stores tomorrow!

jmanz

Reaction score
So who is camping outside Walmart tonight?  Anyone?  600 bucks for the 60 gig outfit.  Craziness. 

I heard they are only gonne get about 6 in. I would love to have one but can't justify the money.

yeah i'm gonna wait until it drops in price 100-200 bucks...or until next years madden  ;-)

hmmmmm, Corey hasn't been posting lately.....has he been in line waiting to purchase?

I guess our Wal-mart only got 6 in. I don't think Corey got one.

I guess our Wal-mart only got 6 in. I don't think Corey got one.
Wow only six.  I guess the best buys have been getting 20 sixty gig and 6 twenty gig units per store.

Reading all this stuff about it kinda makes a guy wanna snatch one up....got to resist temptation for now.

Reading all this stuff about it kinda makes a guy wanna snatch one up....got to resist temptation for now.
Just alone for the re-sale value.

Just alone for the re-sale value.
I know, people are making a killing on ebay.

I will hae to find the news report, but I heard some Japanese man paid bums to stand in line for him to get them, and then sold them and made a killing.

I like games but not enough to stand in line like a bunch of crazy nuts. Not to mention the rare chance to get one and the cost of it.

Man after hearing all the accidents today with this, it aint worth it lol.

i dunno man, its getting me in the mood to game!

i dunno man, its getting me in the mood to game!
As soon as our remodeling is done, I will be back at it.

Back